yesterday I was meant to have the Essure permanent birth control procedure done, except the coils they inserted would not thread into my tubes. the doctor had no explanantion for this and suggests we try again next month. I have complete trust in him, and am certainly willing to give this innovative procedure another try. I am wondering if there are any similar stories, suggestions, thoughts or any info on what could have prevented the attachment, and if there is something I could do to help ensure successful placement next attempt? natural or scientific suggestions welcome. thank you!

Well It just failed I found it in a toilet paper one day wipping a month later ..It had skin tissue and blood on it .SO they whent in and operated me the normal way .Also I had a infection from it on one tube present and found during the operation so they gave me aintibiotics.Do not do I dont recommend .