i am 18 years old me and my boyfriend have sex on a very regular basis and we don't always use protection like we are suppose to. my periods are very regular and i usally get them every month i never even missed a month since i first starting getting them when i was 12. my last period was jan.27,07 and it's now apr.2 so i did not get my period in feb. or mar. im not stressed i haven't gained or lost no dramatic amount of weight if any at all everythings been going good for me except this situation. i took a pregnancy test a day before my first missed period which was feb.26(first response preg.test) it was negative,i took another one mar.9(first response preg.test) and it was negative i also took one yesterday(first response preg.test) and it was negative. i don't know what else could be making my period not come iv'e never had any problems like this before so am nervous. is it more then likely that im not pregnate or is to still to early to tell i don't really have any symptoms except a lil breast tenderness,i seem to to sometimes get a headache everyday and i seem to feel a lil nasesous,i get cramps her and ther which makes me think my period is coming but i go to the bathroom and theres nothing...............please give me some advice i would reall y appreciate it.....PLEASE HELP *THANKS IN ADVANCE*

Will i get pregnant if i gave my bf a bj and he came, he washed it then put it inside me like four times? Please reply asap im so worried