I have heard of women who don't test positive on a urine test until the third or fourth month. I wonder how common is that?

My last normal period was Feb 27 and I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms since a few weeks after that. No one will take me seriously because I've had a tubal ligation and urine tests come out negative. The procedure *is* permenant, but a lot of people translate that into 100% effective. It isn't. Maybe I'm going through early perimenopause (I'm 30) or maybe it's a thyroid problem. I've been trying to put the pregnancy idea out of my head, but the symptoms continue and my abdomen feels different. I don't have a lot of pressure on my bladder, but I do feel increasing pressure on my colon and/or large intestine. Every time I go to the bathroom I think, something is in there. I'm tired of feeling crazy and wish I could just forget about it.

Did you ever get an answer to this problem? I too am experiencing the same thing right now and don't know if I should bother the doctore with it.

Thanks!

I want to know exactly the same thing. I had tubal ligation five years ago and I know that everyone already told me that I should not expect that something is 100% sure when it comes to ways which can help us prevent pregnancy, but I am having some symptoms that I had when I was pregnant. Sore breasts, I feel nausea, my stomach hurts a little bit and my period is late. I did two pregnancy tests. The first pregnancy test was negative, while the second one was positive.

Now I don't know what to think. I made an appointment with my doctor, but I don't know what I should expect. 

At the moment I am way over a month late with a negative result and feeling different, well very bloated and so on. My thought is to see a doctor, actually on Monday.
I have a friend that was negative for over 2 months. They finally confirmed baby with an ultrasound.
For peace of mind and to make proper preparation if baby is on the way or to rule out other condition, seek out help.There is nothing to loose

Did you ever find out what was wrong I have had similar symptoms, but also just got off birth control which possibly could be causing some of it??

i too have the same thing.. i am 4 months delayed and currently experiencing the symptoms of being pregnant and lately i tried to check if i'm really pregnant but then negative result had come out.. i asked my friend if its true, but she just told me that her elder sister had a same result too.. to confirm if there still a human inside her they seek a doctor and have her ultrasound. then they saw their baby...

I am having the same problem...haven't had a period since August (it's now December). I've had people ask if I'm pregnant, so apparently I look it. I've taken three tests, one each month, the latest one yesterday, and they have all been negative. I even feel movement in my belly. I guess it's gas???? I have gained a little weight, not much, but I feel bloated and my pants don't fit so well around my waist. I get tired early in the evening, sleep a lot at night. I get crazy headaches. And I had some pretty bad nausea around the beginning of September. It all adds up. But the test is always negative. I'm so confused.

I am 27 years old. I had a tubal ligation back in March after having a c-section, my periods were normal up until October. I now have only had very light, pinkish bleeding since Oct. I notice this bleeding after my husband and I are "friendly". I have a few classic signs of pregnancy, fatigue, feeling sick to my stomach, bloating, pressure in my lower back and lower abdomin, and lately feeling some movement. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests, last month, both were negative. I am unisured, and I really don't have the means to pay out of pocket to see a Dr. Can anyone help?, even just an idea of what COULD be going on?

I'm 29 and had my tubes tied a little over 7 years ago. I have been experiencing some of the same symptoms, except I haven't missed a period yet. My cycle has never been regular and there was a time when I had two cycles a month (1 in the beginning & 1 at the end). For the last couple of months it has only been one a month, but they last the usual time. However, I too have been feeling movement as if a baby was there and have been urinating like crazy. I've never really had any nausea, but there are a few mornings I didn't feel up to par. I keep thinking I can't be pregnant because I had the tubal ligation, but I am definitely feeling something move around. There was even a point when it felt as if the baby was stuck or had it's elbow in my ribcage. Am I going crazy??? Please advise!!!

Hi there...

I never thought I would have to ask something like this.

Back at the beginning of March I got my period....About a day or two after it ended, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex...He used the pull-out method, which I've read and been told isn't very effective at all. Towards the end of March I had another, what I think was a period...it was lighter than normal but lasted about as long as mine normally last. A couple weeks after I started getting really bad headaches and backaches; the backaches I was attributing to taking taekwondo, since I take that, but they were getting so bad to the point that I could hardly walk and I had to sleep on a heating pad at night. Those stopped. I took two pregnancy tests, about two or three days apart from each other, both came back negative. but lately it seems I've been eating more than normal (even my mom this afternoon commented on how much more I've been eating) and just within the last week or so I've gained almost 15 pounds....now I don't eat that much, and I definitely don't eat enough to gain almost 15 pounds in a week...I've been noticing lately that I can hardly button my jeans and they are tight around my waist. Yesterday as I was walking to school my back started hurting so bad again. And yesterday I also had period symptoms - bloating, bad gas, but nothing.

Could the tests have been wrong? Could I just be stressing myself out about nothing? I definitely do not want to worry myself into a pseudo pregnancy, but I am kind of confused. It's the middle of April and I haven't gotten my period yet, either.

Any help would be appreciated!

I've been having the same problem... Feeling something move around in my stomach, my ribs hurting, lower back pains, nausea, pressure on my bladder, my clothes getting tighter, my tastes for foods changed, I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. I don't know what I need to do. I have a period this month but it only last 2-3 days at first it was kinda dark and then it got lighter as the night went on, I spotted this whole time and that is not normal at all for me. I have never felt like this in my life. Help..

I know exactly how you feel. I had my tubes tied 2 years ago in January when I had my second child. This month, my period came 4 days early but it wasn't like my regular period, and mine never come early. My period last month didn't feel normal either. My boobs feel bigger, and very tender, and my abdomen has started to fill out in the last 2 weeks. I'm also tired all the time, no matter how much sleep I get and I visit the bathroom fairly frequently. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests in the last 2 weeks, but none of them come back postive. With my first 2 pregnancies, I knew I was pregnant right after I was 2-3 days late, and the HPT I took showed up right away as well.

I didn't have a period in March. I talked to a friend that is pregnant and she said it could be implantation bleeding and that's what it sounds like. I just had another one and it only lasted 2 days again and it was a really light one. I am getting bigger.. and I feel a lot of stuff moving around in my stomach and it keeps me up a lot when I'm trying to sleep. It says on the internet if you have unprotected sex 10 days before you take a pregnancy test it could come back negative because of that, is that true?.. I am 16 years old.. I need to know what's going on.. HELP PLEASE!

Okay, something really weird is going on now... I had two period's in April , my last was April 10th and it lasted 2 days. I haven't had one in 2 months now. I must be pregnant?! Help , please! I need answers. I am feeling movement, my stomach is pooching out. I am constantly nauseated. I have took a bunch of pregnancy tests and they all come back negative BUT why else am I not having a period?

Thanks, ESB!

i was wondering is anyone could help me.

the last nite i have my period was the 25th of april. havent had them since but i took 3 pregnancy tests and they all said negative.
i dont really want to go to the doctors. what should i do?