Hi all that are looking for some answers,
I recently have been missing my period for 3WEEKS!!!! Yikes.... I did have unprotected relations with my significant other..... at first I was one week late anad thought not a big deal I could be having an irregular cycle.
the second week I was testing with darn near every brand of pregnacy test that was a within reach. all of them (NEGATIVE) third week again more and more test all of them negative?????? in total i took 7 tests . Finally i went to my OBGYN and took a blood test.... thinking I will for sure get an answer . The blood test ran about 78.00 as I waited and waited for the results that were to take 45 min, turned into almost three hours of omg what if ?????..... The results came back negative....it is very possiable for youre period to STOP due to STRESS ... untill this time i had always been right as rain..... this was a first for me ;had I known this was the reason i would've enjoyed the time off the menstual cycle.....

i advacate you not going to see your doctor for a professional opion, if your are having some really strange issues as i was .... but just letting you know that someone else out in the world has had this experince.....

on a foot note the doctor assured me so much that I was not pregnate; later that evening i started my period. so much for the time off..... amazing the power of stress.....hope i help someone.

my Gf.. almost now 3 weeks late.. i think too is because of stress.. she hasnt had symptoms of pregnancy.. but shes been getting headaces and soem symptoms of her period. im crossing my fingers shes not pregnant. Reading this entry puts me at a little more relief. Thank you