My partner and I are actively trying for a baby. I came off the pill in December and for the last three months my periods have been a regular 28 day cycle. My last period was 2nd May so is now three weeks late yet all the tests I have done are negative. I am not stressed, do not over exercise and eat healthy. My smear test should have been done 4 months ago but because we have been trying for a baby I have not been. I have no pregnancy signs but do keep getting an uncomfortable feeling in my left side simular to stitch. I do not want to go to the doctors as I feel like it is too soon but I now cant help but worry slightly that something might be wrong. Can you will a period not to happen as I do want to be pregnant? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 weeks late is late enough to get a test. Your Doctor won't think it's too early. I would go.

Hi ReeBee, It may be too late for a response but can you tell me the what the outcome was because I am experiencing the same thing right now. I have that stich feeling and don't know what it is. My period is late and I am due for a pap too. I'd love to hear back from you or anyone with info. Thanks.