so i just really started to have a sex life. He said that he got tested 5 months ago and that he is clean. and i had only had sex once prior to being with him, and i have not cheat and its not like i got rubbing my vagina on toilet seats.
but one day is burned to pee, and there are what i believe and hope are 3 pimples, one on the top of my labia majora, and on the inside of the labia majora, and another down off the labia majora. they all just look like pimples, they have white heads. i can feel them, but in the sense it feels like a pimple that should be popped, but they dont like hurt like ouch ouch im in pain.
Ive never been to a gyno so i freaked out and went to my schools clinic
and the discharge, is almost like im cumming like 24/7 its crazy.. im just nervous

The bumps could be pimples, but you might want to check with a gyno to be sure. I've had those same symptions with the burning and discharge and it could be a urinary tract infection or a yeast infection. I have UTI's frequently and it sucks but they usually go away with AZO and cranberry juice. The yeast infection on the other hand was a lot worse for me. I had to use Monostat and it cleared up within a week or two. Your best bet is seeing a gyno.

i read some other stuff and they should be just pimples i mean thats what they look like. and ya the discharge is crazy, its like im ready to go all the time and i dread going pee. but i dont think its a yeast b.c isnt the discharge supposed to be like cottage cheese? mines almost like cum kinda. How do u get UTI?

You get it by bacteria getting in through your pee hole or it can be an irritated ureathra after having sex. You can also get it by just wiping the wrong way.