HI I AM 27 AND ACTIVE SEXUALLY. LATELY I HAVE BEEN FEELING IRITATION WHEN I HAVE SEX AND WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER. I THOUGHT IT WAS A RASH FROM THE SOAP I WAS USING OR YEAST INFECTION BUT TODAY I SEEN A REAL THICK WHITE TISSUE LIKE DISCHARGE FROM MY VAGINAL AREA. I AM VERY SCARED. I DON'T SMELL ANYTHING FOUL BUT WHEN I PEE IT DOES HAVE A SCENT. LET ME ALSO MENTION THAT I DON'T DRINK WATER TOO OFTEN. WHAT COULD THIS BE... ALSO CAN I GET A PAP IN A HOSIPITAL?

I can’t say if you can have Pap smear in a hospital. I reckon it depends from country to country. If there’s a gynecologist, I suppose you could or they could send you to one if they suspected you needed one.
As for your thick discharge, it could be yeast. Yeast infection could cause severeal symptoms and they include heavy, (usually very smelly) discharge, swelling on the vulva, redness, itchiness, dryness, and even flakiness. Of course, not all of these symptoms are always present.
It could be bacterial infection as well. The problem is that many symptoms resemble and only a vaginal swab can determine what it really is.
As for the urine smell, anything can make your urine smell from food and chocolate to increased vitamin intake, etc

It could be UTI.

Whenever I get UTI, I usually get the tissue-like stuff as a 'warning' of an incoming UTI.

Please get it checked or go online and look at the symptoms of UTI.

wats uti? could it be a sign of pregnancy?

a uti is a urenary tract infection... and most ER's if there is something seriously wrong with you they might give you a pap... mine always did. however if its a uti all the need is a pee sample