Hello everyone.

Years ago (+10) I got these little bumps and blisters in my vagina. I can't remember much but I remember it was kind of sore and a bit painful. They never popped or oozed anything. By the time I got a doctor's appointment, they had pretty much gone away. I was prescribed some sort of cream and it never happened again. I can't remember what they doctor said it was.
I was a virgin. Had never ever had any sort of sexual anything.

Then a couple of weeks ago, after my period ended, my vagina got really itchy and I got a tiny little blister/pimply thing in my labia minora.

My husband and I were virgins when we got married and we are very religious (we both have always been very involved in our religion). We do not engage in extramarital sex. So, I know that there is no way this can be something like an STD.

What could it be? I am going to go see a doctor but I just want to have an idea.
I am thinking it could be some sort of allergy. I am allergic to a lot of things. My skin reacts to bell peppers, ground pepper, onions, perfume... So, I don't know if that could be related....

I would really appreciate some guidance, here. Thank you!

The blisters that appear on labia minora are usually fordyce spots or sebaceos cysts and look like small pimples. They are harmless and they shouldn't itch.

What can itch are ingrown hairs that also look like small pimples when they get inflamed but they wouldn't appear on labia minora.

Yeast infection itches but it doesn't cause any bumps.

It's a yeast infection. Crazy how it starts making you think it's something a lot worse, but that is it. Get Monostat 1 and you should be fine. If it gets too bad, you can get a prescription of Nystatin and get rid of the itching and inflamtion faster.

my pre-teen daughter experiences something like this. she doesn't want to see a dr so would appreciate it if you post your info after seeing your dr. she has some allergies we know she is allergic to some pads. thanks