im 17 yrs old and 4 weeks ago before me and my bf finished ((i came off the day before by the way)) he slept over my house and run out of condoms ino it was my own fault i should of said no bu he convinced me tha itll be ok jus to take it out before he came ...anyway we did it 4 times tha nigh but the problam is i didnt realise till my friend told me tha if he doesnt wash his penis before u have sex again then its the same as comeing in you anyway he washed it after the 1st time bu not after the 2nd n not after the 3rd either and to make matters worse the last time he said he got carryed away n din end up takeing it out till last minute when some had already gone in....anyway we finished a couple of weeks ago but the last couple of days ive been feeling really tired ive barelly been able to get out of bed without someone helping me up and feeling really sick also ive been picking up on smells more and my breasts are quite sore im really scared now because im also a few days late for my period the only thing is i cnt really get money for a preg test because my mum nomrally knows everything i buy outta my money and shes really nosey im also scared because if i am pregant i wont know what to do i wont be able to tell my pairents because my sister got preg at my age and they kicked her out also theyve warned me tha theyd go absouloutly mad if i ended up preg at my age i wouldnt be able to tell a friend because no1 round where i live can keep a secret for 2 mins i guess the only person i could tell is my ex bf but the only problam is we argued and havent spoken since so if i am preg and keep it ill have to find a place to live and i dnt know where and if i decide to get an abortion which would really devistate me and probably lead me into depression because ive already been down and it would be the tip of the ice burg also my ex would be the only one who could take me to the clinic because i dont know where one is?? ino he knows cause 1 of his exs had an abortion before and he toke her so... im jus scared right now and really need someones advice :-(

Hi. Stress is probably what is making your period late. If the sex was the day after your last period finished then it is very unlikely that you would be pregnant, and it is way to early for you to be experiencing any symptoms yet.

hey kate
if you need help just ask me im not very good at advice but you should go to the doctors and do you live in nsw cause if you live any where near me i could get you a pregnancy test i work so i have money so replie to me and i will help with what ever i can
love hayley