hey...could do with some opinions please! :-)
im 3 weeks late and still no period, ive been feeling really tired recently and been experiencing cramps (like if i was about to have my period)
taken a test and was negative- this was a week after i was due on, im now 3 weeks late and dont really know what to do... any advice on what it could be?
thank you for your help!

you can go to the drs to get a pregnancy test which from what i understand is more reliable than the ones that you get in the shops, but also it could be an number of things. have you been stessed for example?

I have made an appointment for tomorrow...so fingers crossed! i have been thinking of all the poss reasons and still unable to come up with a more likley answer :/ not been stressed really i really dont know!
thankyou xx

thats ok, how did it go?

OMG i am also 3 weeks late having mild cramping like my period may start but nothing. I have taken 2 pregnany test and both neg. I'm thinking my levels are too low still to detect so I will take another test this Friday. Trying not to get too excited just in case. But I have google this question and keep getting the same answers- probably pregnant test again or go to dr and do a test. I will have to keep u all posted. **FingersCrossed**