hello, me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex lately because we have had no condoms. i have not had a period in a long time, i have tried to go get checked out but my grandma wont let me cuz they wud more likely put me on birth control to start my periods again. she doesnt want me having sex and she doesnt know i had sex. but i was wondering if i should be feeling anything at five weeks pregnant? like a bump, or something, i feel soreness in my stomach and i feel bloated and back pain and my breasts are kinda sore. but its hard to know if your pregnant when you havent had a period for a little over a year now. i am 15. i had unprotected sex may 13 and if im pregnant i should be about 5 weeks.  but i dont know if i should be feeling more right now. when i went in for female problems while back ago, i was a virgin at the time, i asked if not having a period, would i still be able to get pregnant, and she said yes.  so i have to be pregnant because i usually dont feel like this. my boyfriend and i are willing to do the right thing and be there for our baby if i am really pregnant. he is kinda excited. i wont have an abortion if i am. so i really need to know if i could be because of i am, i really want to get checked out by a doctor and take care of my growing baby. so please, please give me some good information for i have no clue what to expect for i havent had a period so missing one wudnt be a problem.

and please, i know how to be careful when having sex, i do not ask for that i am too young and need to be more careful, me and my boyfriend knew what we were doing when we had sex with no condoms.  i just want answers on the possibility of being pregnant, if it turns out im not, me and my boyfriend plan to be better of not getting pregnant. so please, i ask for your guys advise and answers. thank you very much.

If you are pregnant at 5 weeks it should show in a test...so go buy an early pregnancy test and take it. I took one at about that time when we had our daughter and it showed perfectly positive.  Good luck and I am happy to hear you both are willing to do the right thing.

ok thank you very much.