Last night I had sex for the second time ever. We started without a condom for like 10 seconds and then my boyfriend went and got one and we continued. I have read on this site from people that precum doesn't contain sperm, it only pushes out left over sperm from a previous ejaculation. I have also herd a man peeing and push out the left over sperm from the previous ejaculation and the next time he precums it wont contain sperm. My boyfriend went pee right before all this. Plus his condoms have spermicide lube on both the inside and outside of the condoms. Now the part that worries me is the last day of my period was April 1st and it was technically at 1:00 this Morning when we had sex and today is the 14th; so it has been 2 weeks since the last day of my period which means I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating. Plus this morning I had this clear/white booger stuff coming out. It wasn't liquid at all. Can I get pregnant from precum?Can spermicide lube kill any sperm that was in the precum already inside me? Please help! My mom doesn't know I'm sexually active now, if I need too tell her I am and I need plan B, how should I got about it?

Hey, Don't worry too much. You can get pregnant from precum but if yous only had sex for the amount of time then the chances of you being pregnant aren't very high as the guy needs to be close to orgasming to produce it. Also sperm only lives for a maximum of five days I'm not sure when it was you had sex I think it was the beginning of April and if you think your now ovulating which is around two weeks later the sperm would have died by this point. Please be aware that you don't have to be ovulating to get pregnant so maybe you should speak to your mum and get some advice about another kind of contraception because it's easy to get wrapped up into the moment. Don't worry though

It was last night

I'm the person that wrote this and I forgot too mention that ever since right after sex last night I have had like a aching cramp in my left ovary. Not to awful bu definitely a little uncomfortable.

It sounds like your ovulating. There's a 1 in 4 chance of getting pregnant from 'the pull out method' so the male has to be close to coming to produce precum and if it was for a short time then I very much doubt you will get pregnant from it. If you are concerned you could always go to your local family planning clinic and take the morning after pill or your doctors should provide this too

Soo I had sex during my ovulation time which was oct 8th or 9th ish and I'm suppose to be expecting a period in 6 days or a week however my period came early..... It was kind of dark brown red with spotting and like half a tsp amount . That happened to me at night when I woke up it faded to light pink and I had some clear discharge stained with the pink not a lot though.... I never experienced a lot of discharge or brown . This is happening a week after unprotected intercourse. He did pull out a min before ejaculation enough time so I cud finish him another way... So I don't think he leaked but I'm spotting and I usually have a heavy period help pls I'm scared and confused is this implantation or just something not to worry about. I'm not sure if he had master bared or anything before he came over ..