I took my last 5m of meth on tuesday , its now saturday , i just want to know how long till i can leave the house and feel normal , it hasnt been as bad as i thought its taken years tot taper from 70ml to 5 ml , was on 5ml for 2 weeks before tuesday , im in the uk and docs here DO NOT prescribe valium for withdrawal , so i bought off the street , ive needed about forty ml , spread over the day for the 1st 2 days but last night i had about 80 mg and was up 6 times , please tell me how long, people say because its only 5ml days 3 would be the worst but im reading 5 days 7 days 2 weeks. also if you drink alot of water do you pee it out quicker , then is it easier , any advice for RLS 

i took my last 5ml 12 days ago after being on 65ml of meth supervised on/off for years plus a heroin habbit of atleast a teenth a day up untill 3wks ago i came off supervised and cut myself right down to 5ml yep first few days c**p and cant b fecked movin but after the initial first few days u have 2get out and drink and eat the best way is 2 sweat it out u honest ive managed 2 do this twice b4 got clean been best way for me im in uk aswell i get prescribed vallium and although u think theyre gonna help u get a sleep theyre no as they no an opiate i binge on them aswell alot more than what uv said and doesny help u need to get on wi it rather than sittin about best way is sweat it out and try eat and drink although u dont feel like it ! as i said this is my 12day wi nowt and still got little jitters and going to the toilet alot but thats nowt 2 full on rattles hope this was helpful 2u and that u do wellx ps when u get there start naltrexone just incase temptation strikes if at a low point! as thats how i failed last time thought i could control it but as u no doubt no it gets the better of u b4 u know itx