Hi Ladies, I am 8 weeks 6 days pregnant and when i was 7 weeks pregnant i started bleeding and went to the ER and they told me i might have a miscarriage but i didnt have any cramping and was only bleeding a little bit but it wasnt in clots it was stringy (TMI i know) and my hormone levels were really low but they DID find a heartbeat and then i stoped bleeing a week later and then on May 7th i went to my OB and all she did was look at my blood work and told me i probbaly lost it but wouldnt check me so iv been freaking out, iv been taking pregnancy test ever since i went to the ER and all have all been postive and then today i took one and it said negitive and i freaked out and took two more. Has anyone else had this and had a healthy baby? Im only 17 so its not like i can try again. but im still worried i dont want to loose my baby. HELP PLEASE!!

That sounds like a really hard situation to be in. I think that since your OB actually looked at your bloodwork that you may have miscarried, but I'm not a physician so I can't say for sure. I think that when you miscarry that you can have a false positive on a pregnancy test after. If I were you, I think it'd be a good idea to check with your physician one last time. I know it's scary, but as you said, you can try again. I hope that things work out for you.

Please keep us posted on your situation!

Hi:
Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like the doctor that you saw after the ER visit is not taking your condition seriously. Get to another doctor immediately and get some real answers. Did anyone do a pelvic exam. When you see the doctor. be sure that you are presenting yourself as a mature young woman who wants definitive answers. The guess work is going to drive you absolutely crazy. With sexual activity come responsibility. These are serious circumstances. Take responsibility for your health by continuing to ask questions. If you don't get them in one place, go to the next. The first trimester of a pregnancy is critical to health of your fetus and subsequent baby. Don't ignore this...Let us know...We wish you the best.