me and my boyfriend planed to have a baby.....i was 10 weeks n a day pregnant when my dad found out....so he made me get an abortion....i did not want to do it..it hurts so bad that i actualy did that...it has been 2 or 3 weeks sience i had it....but me and my boyfriend had sex after one week...and it was unprotected sex....and he to0k it out but what about the pre cum...now im scared what if i become pregnant again......i want a baby but we are not ready for one right now...i really dont know what to do...can i b pregnant???

YES you can get pregnant.

My opinion. YOU NEED TO CARE ABOUT YOURSELF.

It is not reccomended to try and concieve DIRECTLY after an abortion or miscarriage, your body needs to heal. You obviously were trying because of non protection use.

You are at higher risk of miscarriage because it is so soon. Many women falsley blame abortion for fertility issues, when in fact they miscarried very close to their abortion.

This is for clarifairy. You say that she needs to care about herself what makes you think that she is not! Its not Obvious that she was trying to get pregnant cause of the non use of protection. Some women dont like to use condoms where is no with no condom feel a lot more better, you have feeling. so just cause she used unprotected sex does not mean that she oviously were trying ! WAKE UP!

yes it does. she could've waited to have sex. and took some other type of contraceptive. the nurse gives you at least one month birth control pills plus a prescription and your not suppose to have sex for 3 weeks anyway after an abortion. so yes it is obvious she was trying and should take that advice to care for herself. because having sex before you heal can be of great risk for infection which can lead to possible cervical cancer. so maybe YOU should WAKE UP!!

yes it does. she could've waited to have sex. and took some other type of contraceptive. the nurse gives you at least one month birth control pills plus a prescription and your not suppose to have sex for 3 weeks anyway after an abortion. so yes it is obvious she was trying and should take that advice to care for herself. because having sex before you heal can be of great risk for infection which can lead to possible cervical cancer. so maybe YOU should WAKE UP!! 8-|

Hi, i had an abortion about ... 3 or four years ago when i was young, it was an accident and ... now that im older and ready to settle down seems like its hard for me to get pregnant, can i or does the abortion have anything to do with it?

If I Had An ABortion .. What Are The Chances Of Me Having Another Child ?

You can if u had no complications, but it will take a while, months, maybe years.