Hi, i have recently found out that my wife has herpes. and that i might have it as well. but right now i dont seem to have any syntoms showing or ever had. but my main question is can herpes look like warts on the penis? what are some other signs and other areas rather than around the mouth and the sexual organs can breakout appear on the body? Cuz of right now i am alittle worried and i am thinking that the doctors are wrong, cuz my wife also has cancer of the cervex and they said that the case of the herpes made the cancer more serve then if she didnt have herpes. is that true? As of last night and majority of the day to day i have been researching of this disease to get a better understanding of it. but as of right now i don't know what to look for if it is showing. and the job that i am at i have to take regular blood test for STD's, AIDS, and HIV and all of my results have can up negative. So i am a little confuse. can someone help me understand a little better.

Herpes is one of the most misunderstood std's out there. The simple truth is that 90% of the adult population has it but doesn't realize it. If you ever get a fever blister you have herpes. The only difference between mouth herpes and the other kind is simply where it's located. It's the same virus, resting at the back of your brain untill something triggers it and you get an outbreak. There is no difference in oral herpes and the other kind, just the location, and there is no cure for herpes, though drugs such as Valtrax can stop an ourbreak once you get one. Odds are these wrestlers already had the virus and why the big to do here is beyond me. You may know more about herpes on the dating and support site herpesdateonline.[ C0/''m. Good luck to you all!