Hi, I am 27 years old male, and I noticed that my urine has unusual color lately. It is dark yellow, and it seams like there’s blood in it. Do you know what could cause blood in my urine?

Hi, I had blood in urine once. It was dark yellow, sometimes even brown. I didn’t know that it was blood until my doctor told me. He said that many things could cause dark yellow urine, and I had to do some tests to see what was my underlying problem. I did blood test, urine culture and ultrasound. It turned out that I have kidney stones. I was surprised, because I didn’t have pain at all. I read something about it, and I realized that some people don’t have any symptoms at all. Soon after that, I had those stones removed, and I never had dark yellow urine again. You have to go to urologist as soon as possible, because there are many things that could be the cause of your problem. Some of them need an emergency care.