Im 16 and i have only been ejaculating for about 1 month or so, anyway everytime after i ejaculate for about 10 or more minutes my penis oozes like clear sticky stuff. Ive heard this is kinda normal but thhere is quite alot, if i masturbate before bed i have to put a wad of toilet paper in my pants so it doesnt stick all over my pants. Also when i do *** is pretty yellow? Its somewhat milky and clear but definitly yellow. Also I have a ton of tin little spot like pimple things on my penis when i have an erection? Ive had this as long as i can remember. Ive never had sex of any kind but im still really worried that i might have an std. PLEASE HELP! Thank you

Hi Quick,

Where are the little spot like things? What part of your penis? I doubt strongly that it is an STD.

The oozing is normal. You need to "milk" your penis afterwards. Stroke it from the base to the top so that the semen comes out.

Don't worry about the semen being yellow, especially on paper. It often isn't "white" and can get darker.

Hey umm the tiny spots are not anywhere on the head of the penis mostly around the base and a little up. But its not big enough to pop or anything and they dont hurt, i was just wondering if it ment something. And yea i try to make sure to ejaculate onto toilet paper. Is that why it looks more yellow?

I'm sure it is the toilet paper making your semen look yellow. It will appear more yellow as it gets older, if you don't ejaculate often.

The spots are on the base? They could be Fordyce spots. Basically its an oil gland and normal. Lots of guys have them.

Hope it helps.