i`m 16 years old. i`ve only had sex with 2 people. one being my long time boyfriend.. & the other being my drunk friend that i`m getting ready to tell you about. okay so, a little over a month ago, i`d say. it was january 27th, so yeah that`s about right. i had unprotected sex with a friend, he was drunk. we had sex right after i sucked his penis for about 2 minutes, maximum. i`m sure i tasted the pre cum in my mouth. but we had sex for about 5 minutes & he just stopped. he told me he was too drunk to nut. the next morning, there was a brown colored liquid in my panties. it smelled horrible. i thought it was just my period, but it wasn`t. after a month, i`m still getting the brown stuff in my panties, & it`s not a constant flow of it. it comes in like, spurts. like, all of a sudden, kind of. & one day i got out the shower & was looking at myself in the mirror & i saw it running down my leg. it`s not thick at all, it`s very thin. i haven`t had a period since then. & i`m almost positive that i can`t be pregnant. he didn`t cum in me, & i haven`t had any symptoms of pregnancy. a few nights ago, i had sex with my long time boyfriend. when we were done, i was bleeding really badly. i told him not to worry because it was just my period, since i`m very due for one. but the next morning, there was nothing there. i wasn`t on my period. so last night we had sex again, & i bled again. i told him something must be wrong with me, because i haven`t had a period since i had sex with my drunk friend. & i bleed everytime i have sex with my long time boyfriend. i`m not itching or anything. it doesn`t hurt. it doesn`t burn. but i`m really worried that something could be very wrong with me. i`m not on birth control.

take a home pregnancy test, NOW
and if you're not pregnant, PLEASE GET ON BIRTH CONTROL.
Consider being an adult before you can handle situations with consequences only adults can handle. Think about how horrible it would be if you got an STD that has no cure. For the rest of your life you'll have to tell a guy before you have sex with him that you have an STD. Are you ready to deal with that? Please think about your health.

i wasn`t worried about being pregnant, though. i haven`t had morning sickness or anything. i`m not gaining weight, i`m not getting bigger. there are just no symptoms what so ever of me being pregnant. & my mommy`s taking me to get on birth control as soon as she finds the time to do it. we`ve already talked about that.

Im not for sure about the brown stuff but I just wanted to tell you that precum contains sperm and it can cause pregnancy, Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 5 to 7 days,

im only 13 years old, and i have never had sex before in my life. but i'm having the same problem u are. there is always a brownish liquid in my panties and it's really starting to bug me. i haven't got my period yet, so i thought that is wat it was, but now i don't think it is, and im really confused about wat it is. ???????????

Not to scare you, but when I contracted Chlymadia from my cheating ex boyfriend, everytime we had sex I would bleed immediately after and during, and had no idea why. I would get cramping pains, like it was my period. It never hurt down there a lot, or burned.

I would recommend since you have been having unprotected sex, that you get as STD test ASAP.

Very likely chlamydia or gonorrhea, especially if you are also having, or have had, pain when peeing.  You also seem to misunderstand pregnancy...many women don't even notice they're pregnant until they miss a period.  You don't have to have symptoms.  That's why most sexually active women get a test as soon as t's viable if there is even a chance they could be pregnant.  You said you're not "worried" about it, but you sure as hell should be.  I'm nineteen and never been pregnant, but just contracted chlamydia, even though I used a condom (yes, that can actually happen).  It's horrible and embarrassing thing to have to deal with.  I've learnt a lesson; using protection is not actually good enough alone, you do need to be quite familiar with your partner before you have sex if you want to protect your health, as annoying as that can sometimes be.  Don't worry though, chlamydia and gonorrhea are very easily treated with antibiotics.  You need to have it sorted out though because there's a high chance you will contract Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (more serious) if you leave either infection untreated.  ALWAYS GET SEXUAL HEALTH CHECKS!  ALL THE TIME!  DO IT!  And be careful, you don't want to end up with herpes, which NEVER GOES AWAY  :S