So I am seeing this man who I have been very interested in and we have mutual feelings for each other.

It's great and we adore each others company.  We went back to his place and did loads of kissing (it was around 4am)  We probably went on for an hour cuddling and just talking.   Later things got a little steamed up when I asked him to touch my chest and he got really stiff.  So I thought I'll help him out down there,  and he was aware it was my first time giving oral sex to man because I just never did it.  He was moaning a lot, and was panting like mad and started bucking his hips but I noticed his legs were shaking A LOT.  After a while he told me that he won't be able to come because he felt like it was his first time all over again but apparently i was the best he's ever had and said my technique was great...  If it was so great,  why did he not ejaculate at all?  Is it possible he was too tired and stressed?  He did tell me he started feeling bad because he felt like he was abusing me since I literally gave him head for 45 minutes.

I really adored giving him oral sex and especially seeing his reactions was the most pleasurable thing for me.  But I would like help here to know whats going on... Help

he's 38 years old if you were wondering about his age..

This actually happened to me too during my first time. I know it wasn't actually his first time but maybe he went a while without a woman and it felt new all over again for him. My first time was last week and I had my girlfriend give me oral for about two hours without coming, and I felt really bad. We started out standing up but it felt so good that my legs were shaking so bad and I had to get a chair and sit down. I actually didn't come, but we were outside at 2 am and it was pretty cold so that made me even more shaky. Well don't feel bad, because even though I didn't come, it felt amazing. You guys just probably need to get used to each other's bodies since I assume that was the first time you were together. Try asking questions while you're pleasuring him like "do you like that?" or "do you like when I do this?". Yea anyways don't feel bad because he didn't come, it doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying it.