i receive oral sex from a hiv + panther did i put myseft at risk thank u

Any sex with hiv positive partner is risky, although oral experience is slightly less risky.
The person who performs the oral is at risk because the vaginal fluid or penile pre cum can get into their mouth. There is also a risk for the receiver who can get infected if the person who performs the oral has sores or bleeding gums in their mouth.

I even heard that a girl got infected from giving a blow job to a guy who did not ejaculate.

Did you know that the person was infected? Didn’t you use anything?
I call that a risky behaviour!

do u think i should get a tests

Are you certain that this person was infected with HIV? Did you know that before you had sexual contact with him/her?

I would get tested just to be on the safe side and not worry so much!

When did this happen? Tests may not be able to show any antibodies to HIV virus if there hasn’t been over (at least) 3 months.
However, I reckon you should go to a clinic, or some sort of a Center for Disease Control and Prevention, or Students’ clinic where they deal with these things and see what they have to say.

this happen 4 time, im sure he is + he told me, do people get it this way, im very worry im alway thinking about everyday. thanks

Yes, you can get it this way. Oral sex is said to be harder to get the virus but it is still possible.

I know that oral sex with a condom sux, but please, use it-it is the only way to protect yourself from the HIV virus. Be careful and don’t play with your health and life. You know yourself how dangerous HIV is.

Are you not having any other forms of sex?
How interested are you in this man? If he thinks well of you, he would also protect you-at least that’s my opinion.

Be reasonable and think through your risky behaviour!

no i dont talk to him no more, i know getting hiv from receiving oral sex is very very very small, im just worry because i did put myself at risk any risk is a high risk i think, but i dont think i have it because cdc have not had a report on hiv from receiving oral sex. Im still going to get tested.