Hi there!

I've been reading some of the posts about narrow foreskins. I too have a narrow foreskin which I am able the pull back when it is flaccid, but I couldn't do it when it's erect. Although the tip of my glans is visible and waving the world hello. So according some of the advices, I did some stretching, and now I can pull it behind the glans when it is erect though it hurts a little. My precious foreskin doesn't stay there for long and I never have a problem retracting it. Sex is great, no problem there. People who sort of have the same problem, are advised to see their urologist for creams, circumcision or different. Now for my question: Why is there such a big need to pull it back?

Thank you!

P.s.
I don't know if this little bit of advertising is allowed, but: Paul Joannides - Guide to getting it on; Is the best book in the world. For some-one who needs a little bit of sexual education this book is fabulous. The writer is very humoristic and tackels almost every part of the intercourse in such a fun way :-D ! I just love it!

It needs to pe pulled back in order to properly wash out the smegma, also for having more comfortable sex

Penile cancer, which is a rare disease found mostly in elderly men, is caused by infection with human papilloma virus. There is an association between having a non-retractile foreskin and penile cancer.

By retracting and washing, one can wash away HPV and lessen one's chances of getting penile cancer in later life.

Some people believe that sex is better if the foreskin is retractable.