I have had this problem since I was about... 10 and 9 months... I have this white dry stuff that is ON my foreskin. Maybe you should know that I masterbaute with my foreskin over my head. I don't know why but it gives me pleasure... This dry white stuff smells bad and will not wash off. It also prevents me from retracting my foreskin my head. It only retracts about 1cm over this head. I have tried soapy water and it failed. Whatever it is could you tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. Because I am sick of it! Thank you, Jace

Hey Jace have you hit puberty yet? Are You able to ejaculate? If so do you ever try to wash and clean underneath your foreskin after you finish ejaculating? This is either a Waxy substance called smegma or it could be dried semen. Are you Able to retract your foreskin at all either erect or flaccid?

Yes I am able to eljeulate

What you are describing sounds like a mixture of dried semen and smegma. This has accumulated under your foreskin because you can not retract it and are not cleaning it. It is important to gently try and retract your penis I. A non erect state so you can eventually retract your foreskin and clean your glans and foreskin properly. Good higene will reduce foul oders, discomfort, and reduce the risk of developing bacterial infections such as balanitis. And also reduce the risk of penile cancer.