When I pull my foreskin back the glands are very sensitive. Secondly, my penis doesn't retract when i have a erection. Lastly, When I urinate should i pull my foreskin back. Please someone respond to these questions. :-)

Hi, l am a woman , but think l might have a little advice, regarding going to the toilet, l think if you pull your foreskin back a little,it might be a little cleaner for you, you can get a lot of infections from foreskins. if not kept clean, (Im not saying you are dirty) Regarding your penis not retracting, l am not sure what you mean there, if you have an erection, you have sex or masturbate , and then the penis goes to its normal size. If the glands around your foreskin are sore, is your foreskin tight when you are having an erection, and therefore you cannot get the head of the penis out?? This is a painful thing but, lots of men experience this, and it is fixable with cortisone cream from your doctor, let me know if you need further advice, l have 3 sons , so l know what is going on

does this soreness go....coz even i have the same problem....but i am able to retract my foreskin now when my penis is not erect but its just impossible when it is erect.....but its just been 2 days i m doing it so i think gradually it will retract even when its erect.....but i m really worried abt the soreness....does it go away with time.....i guess since my penis head was not exposed till now its sore.....but now if i expose it often...it may go.....wats ur advise.......and also suggest me what cream should i use for that......please help me with this coz i m really worried.....i will meet my gf in a couple of months and i want to impress her as we are having sex for the 1st time....thanx

well yes your glans will be sensitive as it is covered by your foreskin and this is normal

:o not all foreskins roll back when you get an erection as most males that have a loose foreskin have to pull it back even when erect so that is normal too

:? yes you should pull your foreskin back when you go to the toilet as this helps to keep the skin soft and loose and helps in hygiene of your penis as spent urine and other items can be trapped by the skin and then you start to smell down there unless you wash there.

"peachybum".. u specified a cream "cortisone".. what is its use?? is it freely available at all medical stores ? or does it require a prescription from a doctor?? i m also having a tight foreskin and sensitive head under foreskin.. give me some advice..

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive. The foreskin protects the glans and keeps it sensitive.

You can stretch your foreskin so that it will retract when you have an erection.

With regard to urination, what do you do now? Keep doing it.