Hi I am 18 year old and Uncircumsized. I was taught to retract the foreskin in order to clean the exposed mushroom part of the penis. Unfortunately, I do not know how much I have to retract. Help.

Moreover, retracting itself is a difficult task. I get about a little more than half way to my musmroom , but i start to feel a painful/numbing sensation on the tip of my penis. So it lessens the incentive to clean my penis

Cleaning is a problem too. Whenever I touch the exposed part of the penis, it is painful. So it is difficult to wash.

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

I have not engaged in any sexual activities nor do I have problems masturbating or urinating.

i feel the same way while retracting my foreskin have you had any advice i might find useful to ?

I had the same problem. It is called Congenital Phimosis. Although you might hear that circumcision and surgery are options, the drawbacks are unnecessarily large. The best thing to do is to hold it in the position just so it is just uncomfortable. When you stretch skin, over time, your body builds more skin cells to adapt. The "mushroom" is called the Glans Penis, and for proper cleaning and intercourse, it should be able to become fully exposed when the penis is erect. Every time you pee, wake up, or go to bed, hold it there for a few minutes. You should see results in a matter of a week or two.

I'm getting married soon, so I started a few months ago after looking into it and the improvement is clear! The most difficult part was the first few weeks of cleaning, as the buildup of Smegma was actually enough to create resistance and discomfort. I hope this helps, it's a far more widespread problem than people know!

Exact same thing happened to me. When I was around 14 years old, i started pulling it back every time i urinated and eventually, it slowly worked it's way behind the head of my penis. There was some bleeding, but nothing severe. There was some pain in pulling it back, and 3 years later,it is still very firm around the head of my penis. Cleaning it sucks, it is so sensitive I just take some water in my hand, in the shower, and let is trickle on it, as a steady stream of water would most likely make me scream out loud. Dont be afraid to pull it back, and you cant pull it back TOO far,believe me, Ive tried. Have fun with a non-mutilated penis and please,be proud.

I have this same problem, but for me, the small membrane connecting my forskin to head of my penis is uncomfortably tight and sensitive. I've tried slowly stretching and flexing the foreskin everyday, but I've seen little results. Is there something extra I can do? (I've already tried using aloe vera on the skin, but this also shown little effect.)

I got a question, I am 14 right now but when I pull it back every time I piss it spread and pisses everywhere! Do I have to pull it more?

i ripped my during intercourse, and now that it is healed i can pull it all the way back, even when erect.

Just stop at a drugstore and pick up a rubber bulb ear syringe. They are designed to squirt water into the ear canal to clean it out but they also work great for non-retractile foreskins. Fill the syringe with lukewarm watter,. insert the nozzle of the syringe into your foreskin and you will clean out whatever is there.

it is definitely painful for starters.proceed retracting foreskin slowly.take your time atmost a week to complely retract.you can retract all the way back off mushroom which is also called glans.clean the smegma on the glans slowly for a week or two.once you completly clean it twice or thrice you wont be feeling any pain while retracting or while cleaning.