hi i am a 21 year old female, a few weeks ago i suffered from upper right and left side abdominal pain the pain begins on the right and has moved to the left, which subsided after a few days, i felt nauseous but never vomit, now it has reoccurred along with a viral infection in my throat. can anyone help?. Three years ago i was admitted to hospital with suspected appendicitis, i didnt have diahorrea just vomited and pain, i was told i had an infection and sent home with paracetemol, every now and then the pain re-emerges then subsides again. what should i do?????

my daughter was 18 with close to the same symptoms for months-- fiannly after eating greasy fried chicken-- severe pain in one spot on her upper right side-- and it was diagnosed as gallbladder-- whioch was removed then-- it did not show on any tests as it had been fuse dot her liver-- they didnt know until they were in her--- she had mono a few months prior-- the docotrs make all sorts of diagnosis-- nothing was right---

I am having the same issues. I am 27 years old and in decent health. I'm 57 and 170lbs. I have had issues with alcohol but am in recovery now. After eating mcdonalds today the pain started again. It starts in my right upper abdomen and then will move to my left. It feel hard almost and like I'm full. I just started a new job and my heath care has not kicked in yet. I am on state heath care. I was also diagnosed with mono last year and when I went back 7 months later b/c I felt so fatigued they said I still had mono. My lyph nodes in my neck feel swollen all the time and every time I go to the doctor they say I have an infection and give me antibotics but don't tell me what type of infection. I do get acid reflux a lot and I'm pretty sure that is due to the amount of alcohol I used to consume or my new coffee addiction since being in recovery. My grandpa had gallbladder cancer and my aunt has had to have her gallbladder removed. Somebody please help! 

this started about a year ago and my doctors dont have any idea, i was over on a ski trip last year and i was sick from eating a greasy cheesy food. i was sick for about a week with stomach cramps and pains. whenever i eat deep fried foods or anything high processed my stomach on the left side cramps and goes into pain. this pain then moves to my right. i havent been throwing up just sickly in the stomach and now i cant eat dairy products. sometimes my neck swells up and im always run down. can someone help me find some answers because my doctors wont help me?!

are you still suffereing ??

are you still suffering or did someone find problem?

I have the exact same issues after having mono!! I’ve had an active infection for over a year and the abdominal pains started shortly after. Did you get a diagnosis?