I'm a 14 year old female and for the last month or so I have had an unusual sharp pain in my left breast. It is intermittent, and last for as long as a minute. After the first pain i can feel it when I take a breath in until it stops. I am not exactly sure of the cause of these pains and I don't think it's normal. Any information anybody has would be appreciated.

Hi there, is it actually on the breast or does it feel like it's in your chest instead? If it is in your chest then there's a lot of things it could be, so I think it would be a good idea to talk to a doctor. Whatever it is, you will find a solution for it faster if you can go to a medical professional.

It would seem that you have some dislocated and / or pinched one or more nerves in your mid-back and they would need to be reset and soonest.

I know as I am a healer in nova scotia canada. I had many cases like this and it is all about dislocated and / or pinched nerves.

Most women have this type of problem and it does not matter where you live, it is always the same problem.