My son is 3 year old and he complains on abdominal pain and gases. I don't know if I should take him to doc or just put him on some diet. He is chubby kid and he tends to eat much, so I am not sure if it serious….but I am worried I can see he is in pain. What I should do?

Well, first don't force him to eat anything, abdominal pain is very common in children, but anyway you should call your physician. He can help determine the cause of abdominal pain and gases. I guess sit is just lactose intolerance, food allergy. It is usually chronic pain that follows eating or drinking certain foods and is accompanied by bloating, gas and diarrhea.

Well,
I don’t think that you need to put him on the special diet. The stomach pains are very often in young children and in most cases they pass after several days. However if they are prolonged by some reason this means that something more serious is causing the pain. My first guess would be that this is caused by intestine worms because children can often have them because they tend to play a lot outside. Has he had any problems with constipation in past several days? Try to give him a lot of water and see how his stomach pain goes. I hope that this was helpful in any way.
All the best,
Nelie