Explanation- It all started about 5 months ago, I woke up one night in the middle of the night having abdominal pain and feeling like i hate to take a poop, and also feeling a bit nauseous. About two weeks after that it just hit me and my abdominal regain below my belly button hurt every day for about two or three weeks it would come and go, Sometimes it hurt more then others. I went to the walk in clinic and he told me i had gastroenteritis and that it would pass in two weeks or so, after three weeks the pain never went away. So we went to my doctor and he told me i had ulcer's gave me pills for that and it never fixed my pain. My pain decreased over the time but still is not gone. I have been sent for all different kinds of test such as Colonoscopy, Cat Scans, Blood work, Stool Samples, Pee Samples, X-rays, Barium swallows etc.. I went to the hospital one night because it hurt so bad, and he told me it could be colitis, and he just gave me medication a " non inflammatory pill" Those might have helped a bit but never made my problems go away. I've been to the gasterolenterolgist and he told me that none of the test came back positive.. So he sent me back to my other doctors to do more tests. I am a 17 year old male and haven't been able to work nor do much for that matter.. Been stuck at home. The anxiety i get from staying at home and feeling helpless probably makes my problems worse.

Symptoms - Abdominal pain's, Soft stool - many smalls pieces "once or twice a day", Farting allot, Lightheaded every time i get up, Irritable, Sweating when i sleep, Chills, Urinating allot more " stings some times - i have been tested for a urinary tract infection, came back negative.

Note - I have been on a none gluten and dairy diet and that seems to have helped allot... my Abdominal pains only hurt when i have to poop or fart now.

Wow! It is quite surprising that all those doctors and all those tests couldn't reach the cause of your problem. I'm not a doctor, so I probably won't tell you something you haven't heard before. It is good that all those tests you made came back negative. When it comes to unexplained abdominal pain and gasses I found that everyone has gas and gas pains, and passes gas generally at least twelve or more times a day. But some people have excessive gas and gas pains that bothers them most of the time. In some cases, gas you can't expel can cause intense, intermittent abdominal pain. There are things you could do to reduce or relieve excess gas and gas pain. You could eat several small meals throughout the day. Eat slowly, chew your food. Avoid chewing gum, hard candies and drinking through a straw. Don't eat when you're anxious, upset or on the run. Don't smoke, smoking can increase the amount of the air you swallow. Physical activities can help you too. Most foods that contain carbohydrates can cause gas. By contrast, fats and proteins cause little gas. You may experience increasing amounts of gas after eating food containing lactose (milk products). So you should try to avoid food that causes you the gases.

Thank you, i think gas may only be part of my problem.. what ever is wrong with me probably caused it. I try to eat slowly and i also take beano because its easier got my intestines to digest my food. And i also do try to eat smaller meals through out the day, once again to make it easier to digest. And i already am off dairy and gluten food because they make my problems worse. Thank you for the advice.

My 17 year old son has been experiencing the same type symptoms since he was 7. I have done the same thing that you have, doctors, specalists etc... No help at all. Any advice?

My son too, going for another endoscopy and a colonoscopy he is 17 been doing this for years. He vomits, always has pain can't eat he's very thin. I'm at a loss