Hi, I have one very delicate problem on which I didn’t pat too much attention earlier but now- it really started to threat my social life.
I have big problems with my digestion.
This is causing me gases and bloated stomach after eating.
You wouldn’t believe this but, earlier bloating was quieter and it didn’t bother me so, but now- it can be so noisy that people walking beside me on the street can hear it. Could this be some life threatening condition? What should I do? Do I need to pay a visit to my doctor or what?

I have problems with bloating in my tummy as well. I had a lot of gas and sometimes had bad constipation so I know a bit about these kinds of problems. Although bloating can be quite distressing, it is usually not a serious problem.
I would not called this problem- life threatening but definitely lifestyle threatening. The most common causes of bloating are: some intestine disorder, Excessive fiber in the diet, Gluten intolerance and many others. Bloating may also be caused by delayed emptying of the stomach. You can do some steps to prevent this happen because elimination of certain food groups from the diet will still allow a wide variety of food selections.

I used to have a lot of gas, rubbling in my stomach after I ate and had to go to the bathroom shortly after I ate. I thought this was just a result of fast metabolism. I am actually lactose intolerant. If you have the same problem anything you eat with a significant amount of lactose (or even a little bit if you are ultra sensitive to lactose) will cause gas and a lot of discomfort in your stomach almost immediately after you eat. A simple test is to not eat anything with lactose in it for a few days and if the problem is gone then you have your answer. The tricky thing is that even the littlest thigns that you don't expect to have lactose in them do. You can buy 90% lactose free yogurt from Astro, Lactose free milk and even buy Lactaid pills which taken right before the comsumption of lactose help your body absorb the lactose without a problem. Avoid things such as sour cream and normal milk as they are very high in lactose. Other foods such as cheese and yogurt have a low amount of lactose so your body might be able to abosrb them. The good news is that you can build a tolerance up to some lactose over time. This is done by giving your body a small amoutn to begin with then incerasing the amuotn every month or so until you find your comfort level.

Let me tell you that after realizing this problem my eating habits are changed and i enjoy food much more because i know it will not cause me pain. I know this may not be what your problem is but just in case it is I hope this helps.

you should have someone massage your belly (sitting or standing behind you), first by rubbing it and then by squeezing all over starting from your lower abdomen, to the sides and up in rapid succession. if you like the way the massage feels, then you can ask the person massaging you to use more pressure and apply very deep tissue massage so that you can feel the undigested food move in your abdomen to aid in proper digestion and feelings of wellness, I have often found out in massaging women, that they prefer me to have cold hands before a massage because it feels better, however, your case may be different and you may prefer warm or hot hands instead, see what works for you, a deep tissue massage on your abdomen will always make you feel better especially your bowel movement consistency and cures constipation 100% in most cases.

as far as diet goes switch to a high alkaline diet, that should also help a lot.