I have a serious problem with diarrhea and abdominal pain lately that recently has become so annoying that I have stopped even going to work. I was wondering if I might have some serious disease but all the tests were fine that is the x-rays test was ok and the blood test was negative. But no matter this I still have diarrhea and abdominal pain it seems like the food I eat simply runs through my intestines especially I suffer diarrhea when I drink milk.

I have the same problem and is called IBS-irritable bowel syndrome for those symptoms you have indicates it. IBS is very common and is manifested in fast but also in slowed intestines movements. In your case your intestines work fast and it is obvious you are lactose intolerant so you better try to avoid drinking milk or eating milk products. You are actually intolerant on the lactose-sugar in the milk. If you want to solve the diarrhea and abdominal pain problem than you should reconsider the need of diet change at first place you need to reduce the use of milk, but also avoid food rich in fats. Try not to eat large meals instead have at least had 6 small meals per day and I think in your case taking some fibers would help and especially soluble fibers so you try to eat citrus fruits, apple, beans and food like that. IBS can not cause any serious disease but it can't be cured it is just that you can try to control it by changing the diet and even avoiding stressful situations those are the simple ways you might control your diarrhea and abdominal pain problem.