Hi, I am diagnosed with irritating bowel syndrome. I have stomach gurgling and gases all the time, and the medicines that I used didn’t work for me. Is there any other option?

Hi, I am dealing with the same condition. I have stomach gurgling and gases for a long time, and recently I tried activated charcoal. It reduced my gurgling a lot, much more than Simitecone did. I don’t know if these drugs would be helpful to you, but you can consult your doctor and try them. I am using carchoal only with a meal, because I heard that it doesn’t work otherwise. For gas you can use gas x. It only helps with gas in stomach, which is exactely ehat you need. I can’t use gas x because I have problem with gas in the colon. Ask your doctor what kind of food should you eat for your condition. There are many kinds of food that you should avoid if you suffer from gurgling and gas.

i have had gurlging and gases for about a year now at all different times of the day. but i dont have any other symtons of ibs... could it still be ibs? some please help :-)

In 2015 I had a colonscopy. According the gastro Dr. everything was fine. In the last 4 to 6 months I have started having extreme amount of gas in my intestines, along with frequent bowel movements. My stools are not watery but soft. I have not seen any bloody stools. The gastric pain is painful on scale 1 to 10 it is a 7 most of the time. Should I see my internal medicine Doctor or a gastroenterologist? My diet has not changed much. I am 74 years old, still working, and in fairly good health.. I log about 9 miles a week walking. Lipitor 40mg, Losartan 100 mg. Paxil 20 mg. Thank you for your help.