Good day folks.

What means when cat has bloated stomach but she eats regularly and she is not crying in pain? This happens my cat at this moment. I don’t know why, but she seems healthy to me.

She is eating, her stomach is bloated but when night comes she just cannot sleep and that is driving us crazy.

I was wondering can you tell me what are the treatment options? Do you know any of them that can help us.

I will visit the vet…You don’t need to mention this.

This was happening since yesterday. I can see that she is not in pain and that is why I am optimistic.

Hey there.

Look, your cat's stomach can’t be bloated without reason. When cat doesn’t show any symptom, that doesn’t mean that she is not sick. You all know that cats are hiding their pain very good, but they are very grumpy usually. The only thing that I can think about in this moment is that your cat has worms. I don’t know is she treated or tested?

You know what you can try in this case? You can try to give your cat natural yoghurt because most of cat love it.

It is low in lactose and it won’t upset their tummies.

It is natural probiotic. Try it.

Hello. Bloated stomach in cat could be the sign of worms. In those cases a lot of cats just can’t sleep because it is a little bit painful. So, your cat is not healthy and she needs to be treated. If your cat has bloated stomach, do not dismiss it. Sometimes a bloated stomach can be a symptom of potentially fatal conditions. In some cases, a bloated stomach is relatively harmless but you need to check some other symptoms just to be sure. I believe that this cat is obviously in pain because she is not sleeping. Try to give some wet food to her or mix dry food with water.

Hey everyone.

There are several ways and reasons why your cat’s stomach is bloated. So, I can’t talk about treatment options because I don’t know the real reason for it.

Neither do you right?

For example, intestinal worms are a common cause of bloated stomach in cats. Worms are more frequently met in kittens but that doesn’t mean that they cannot be found in adult cats.

Bloated stomach also can be caused by a buildup of fluid and air. Accumulation of fluids and air can cause a lot of discomfort and should be treated immediately.

Because of this discomfort I am sure that your cat can’t sleep.

Hey there.

Here are some causes of bloated stomach in your cat.

It can be because of ascites, dietary intolerance, cancer, gastro obstruction, weight gain and pregnancy.

Did you check this option? Maybe she is really pregnant and she can’t sleep because of it?

You should have this on your mind as well :)

I really hope that this bloated stomach is not a cause of the cancer :/

Here is what I know from my own experience :) My cat had bloated stomach because she gained weight and that was the reason why she couldn’t sleep. I needed to change the diet program and I did it.

Hello.

Here is one funny story. The same symptoms had a cat of my good friend. She had really bloated stomach and she was not able to sleep. She just wanted to cuddle and to eat. She was always in her corner and she even didn’t want to go out :) My friend was very worried so she took her to the vet.

This cat was not showing any symptoms that she is sick. When she took her to the vet she was so surprised because her cat was pregnant :)

She didn’t show any signs that she was in heat :)