this is the problem, i had my appendix removed and it feels like the same pain in the exact area.

Hey tjs

Well I.m not a medical professional but I can guarantee you it is not your appendix XD  If you are female is there any possibility of pregnancy? as if an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb in fallopian tubes) has taken place these can be extremely painful, you would need urgent medical attention, another possibility if you are female is pain caused by your ovary's.  These are quite low down on either side and sometimes one can become a problem for many reasons.  there is also the possibility of kidney stones, or something far less severe like a urinary tract infection or you may simply need a poop.  If you have been constipated lately the area may have become slightly blocked and should clear once you go again.

Without much to go on and not being a Dr it is hard for me to guess.  I would suggest however if the pain is severe or accompanied my a high temperature you seek medical attention asap.

i'm a man baby but thanks for the reply.