Is there anyone who knows the success rate of a IVF PROCEDURE done after a women has had a partial hysterectomy .(specifically one who has had both her fallopian tubes removed but still has both her ovaries and a womb... Also as long as you have your own eggs can you use your husband's sperm.. I have one 9 year old daughter she was the ,2nd of my total 5 pregnancies, All ended in miscarriage except my last pregnancy which was a tubal pregnancy, which ended with both my fallopian tubes removed... I really want another child, my own child not to sound selfish .. I just wanted to know if this is a common procedure. Also about how much would a procedure cost?? Thanks Arianna from NC.

If you have a partial hysterectomy and your ovaries are left, which they usually are in modern hysterectomies, you could possibly get pregnant. Every hysterectomy is a bit different, so to is each person’s definition of what is a hysterectomy may be. If you still have the female reproductive organs to produce eggs and carry a child to term you may just have a baby in your future, no matter how slim the possibility.

Well, it's a big difference in procedures. If you had a partial procedure and you didn't remove all tubes you can conceive naturally. I wish that you still have that opportunity. Take care of yourself.