I am a 24 year old female. I have had a constant lower right quadrant pain right around my appendix area (between the belly button and the hip bone, a bit lower), the pain is somethimes sharp, sometimes throbbing... It has been going on for the last 3-4 weeks, and it has been more frequent lately.
I also get some pain at the very low part of the right quadrant...

I have been meaning to go to the doctor, but I figured the abdomen pains are quite common, and i dont have any other symptoms (everything else is ok, and i am not pregnant).
Any input? Thank you!!

hi, i have the same thing , did you find out what was wrong, im afraid i need surgery thanks zoe

I'm kk..and I'm 14 and about a week ago I had pain just like that.
symtoms of this are: vomiting upset stomach nausea and major PAIN! yeah
I had emergency surgery to get it removed and if you don't get it checked it ccould burst..mine burst and started poisoning my other organs..and it can kill you. o.O

I'm a 24 year old Female who is have the same kind of pain :cry:
I'm worried about this now more then before after reading this; its not a bad worry it's a good one because now I have more information then I did before. :D
I know I that I need to go to the doctor a.s.a.p :!: :idea:

i had same issues and found out mine is follicular cysts on my overies causing mittelschmertz which is Symptoms Return to top

Lower-abdominal pain that is:

One-sided

Recurrent or with similar pain in past

Typically lasting minutes to a few hours, but may extend as long as 24-48 hours

Usually sharp, cramping, distinctive pain

Severe (rare)

May switch sides from month to month or from one episode to another

Begins midway through the menstrual cycle

Hi, I'm 14 and having alot of constant sometimes sharp or even throbbing plain in the lower right of my abdomen just to the left of the hip. I'm not sure what it is a groin strain from football or appedictus, I was sick all last week with stomach ache in the centre of my abdomen. I'm worried. Anyone help? :$

Hi, I have suffered for 16 years after my appendix operation, i have had numerous ops without success, painful sex, unable to pass urine at times and kept being diagnoised with many illnesses with many different medications, until today when the discovered excess tissue behind my appendix scar, actually a far bit, they showed me photos, i had to have keyhole surgery to remove it, feels like i've had my appendix out agaain...they say that was the cause of my suffering...fingers crossed

Hi I'm 15 years old, and whenever I breathe in, I feel slight tension in the appendix area. It's not a cramp, and I don't have any other health issues. The pain isn't unbearable, but it's bothersome and I can feel it when I stretch- could it be a symptom of appendinitis?

most of you are probably suffering from an overian cyst... see your OB/GYN

theres nothing to worry about just yet

my appendix was hurting really bad, and i was taken to hospital.

they said it wasnt bad enough to remove

and now i have constant pain, they said this will happen to me.

but untill i turn a wierd colour, have a fever, and massive pain.

ill need to get to hospital in 4 hours so they can remove it.

otherwise, that regular pain is just normal for the appendix sometimes :-)

Well I'm 22 and trying to get pregnant I'm in the 2weekwait right now and i have pains on my lower left side

i have the same problem i am 16 and it is a sharp throbbing pain i dont no how i got it but in school people see me holding onto it and some people come over and ask if i am pregnant!!!! i feel so embarrassed :$

Why do i feel like this??

I`v had the same pain for 3 years or more it really botherd me when i was pregnant cause the pain was right below my breast instead of where it is now in my lower right side. Docs said it was distended kidney while i was pg and it would go away but it hasent. Now that i have the flu the pain is more steady. I wanna get rid of this pain. HELP

I'm a 14 year old boy and suddenly got pains in that area, the only health issue I have is ashma but I don't sufffer from it, can anyone help. The pain just comes and goes but its in the same area.

I'm a 28 year old male who had these same pains. About a week ago I had sharp pains in my lower stomach and a little vomiting. It lasted for about a day and I couldn't sleep at night nor do anything else. In the morning we went to 'urgent care' to see what was going on. They told me to go to the ER right away because I could have something wrong with my appendix. Turns out at the ER I was going to surgery to get my appendix removed because of appendicitis. So if you have very sharp pains(like a knife going into your stomach) vomiting and no breathing when you push down near your appendix, go to your doctor, urgent care or the ER quickly so you can see if you have something wrong with your appendix.