I had my tubes clamped 13 yrs ago and then had an ablation almost 2 yrs ago due to heavy periods and cancerios cells. Since the ablation I have not had my period. Now I am in a lot of pain almost like really bad cramps for two days now this morning I woke up went to the bathroom and a good amount of blood came out of me and have had a constant flow of blood since then. I am scared because I have had 3 miscarriages in the past. One before the ablation and the other two since the ablation, within months of each other. I don't want to go though this again, I am newly married and my husband does not have any child of his own and we have went through two failed pregnancies together and I don't want this to be happening again. 

Hi Pm,

See your doctor or, if the cramping or bleeding is extremely heavy then seek emergency medical attention.  It could be a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.

It's not clear but are you aware that you are very unlikely to carry a baby to term?  

You had a tubal ligation.  Unless it was reversed it would be unlikely for you to get pregnant.  Whle they can reverse themselves (and it sounds like this happened) it often results in an ectopic pregnancy.  This is due to scarring in the fallopian tubes.  It is not a viable pregnancy.

The ablation removes the lining of the uterus.  While it can grow back it is often NOT capable of providing a solid "foundation" for fetal development. 

You need an evaluation from a fertility specialist before you decide to continue trying to conceive.

Good luck.