HI, can anybody tell me if they have been experiencing anything like this. I have a very swollen stomach, I actually look pregnant although I am not. People even have asked me if I am expecting. Every now and then I get a very sharp pain which only last a minute if that, almost feels like an electric shock. I also experiance a feeling that feels like a baby moving around...Any ideas. Thanks

It seems to me like your stomach is very bloated - bad digestion causes gasses to build up inside your intestines and that is what makes your stomach bloated - the gasses. They are probably responsible for the feeling of movement and possibly for the sharp pain you feel occasionally. Still, I think that you should visit a doctor to find out what exactly is causing all of this to happen - and to get the treatment for your digestion to get back to normal.

piranha100- Did you ever find out what the problem was?  I am not pregnant but have had the same exact symptoms as you described, upper abdomen is rounded, feeling of electric shock lasting a very short time (only a second or two for me) and occassionally the same 'fluttering" feeling I felt when when I was pregnant with my son.

Hi, I would like to know what the responses where if you seen a doctor or got it resolved some how????  ty