My girlfriend and I had sex on November 25, thursday. The following saturday she started feeling bloated and on monday she felt gassy like air was insider her stomach. Yesterday and today she told me that the bloated feeling and gassiness had gone and she feels normal again. I'm afraid, is she pregnant? please respond as soon as possible.

I really never heard that there is sign of pregnancy that would manifest itself only few days after sex or that gassiness or bloating count in as signs of pregnancy, especially this early. Did either of you use any protection? What she thinks about chances of her being pregnant? After all she is the one that knows when her period is and what are the chances. What did she eat between Thursday and Saturday? Has she ever felt something like that before…there are just so many questions that really do have simple answers. So she is not pregnant because she is gassy, but she might be if you weren’t protected and she had her fertile days.

We didn't have protection. That saturday night she drank beer then the gassy and bloated feeling lasted until about yesterday. She feels like she's not pregnant and keeps reminding me that.

Beer could be responsible, although it lasted a bit long. But if the gasses are the reason for you thinking that she might be pregnant than you really don’t need to worry – it’s not connected in your case. And I guess she knows what’s going on with her body better then you or me, so if she thinks it’s ok, it’s ok then.

I forgot to mention that we drank starbucks on monday night, she has bad reactions to caffiene which MIGHT be the cause. I'm still afraid thought. What about the being bloated?

Do you really think that her stomach would grow in matter of hours because she is pregnant? No, stomach doesn’t become visible until the end of the third month of pregnancy. She’s bloated because of the gas – that goes together, gassiness and bloating. Stomach becomes bloated because there are buildups of gas inside. And she can do a pregnancy test soon so you can ease your mind.

Okay, thank you very much. Sorry if I bothered you in any way.

It’s no bother, hope everything works out!