Hi, I am having constant abdominal discmofrt and nausea. I am not pregnant, at least home pregnancy test gave these results.

Hi, it sounds like irritable bowel syndrome. so, if you feel bloated, constipated, full of gasses, it can be from some heavy food, but if you are not taking any, there is a possibility of some inflammation. Take some high volatile oil peppermint tea and peppermint oil capsules to relieve symptoms. The proper diet for IBS, and a pure soluble fiber supplement such as Acacia, can affect prevent diarrhea and constipation. It is also crucial to prevent painful spasms and cramps in the gut.

You should have a pretty good idea of how your body works and what "normal" feels like for you. If it doesnt feel right see a doctor, there are alot of things that could couse your symtems.