I am having this non-stop pain. Started a day or so ago. I've been on painkillers non-stop. I am woken from my sleep with it!

It feels like my bowels/intestines are full of trapped wind. I've moved my bowels each day, and plenty, so can't be constipation. I can barely move...I can't walk when it's bad. The pain killers dull the pain so it's almost bearable, but don't take it away. I am scared to be taking this many pain killers.

It feels like it's in my kidneys...it is hurting my neck, my pelvic region...my entire torso. I know this is all referred pain...but from what and from where?

I thought maybe a food intolerance. I have been on a strict diet for over a year and broke it two days ago. I ate dairy and rice. But not much....and the symptoms have NOT even dulled since. It started the following day from the food...but that's the only other thing that's changed recently.

I am due for my period, and last month I miscarried. I think I ovulated just over a week ago! So yeh, I could possibly be pregnant. I did a test today that came back negative, but it's still early.

I will have to take myself off to the ER soon if it doesn't get better. I feel like I have a huge urge to pass wind, or bowel motion, and urinate! The wind comes out maybe once every few hours. It is very smelly and feels very relieving when it comes out...but there is never much and not often!

Please, please, I hope somebody can help me. I'm so confused....it could be almost anything!

Hi there, Ive sort of been having the same problem. Every few months i get a really horrible pain in my stomach, as if im about to have the squits ;-) . Has me on my knees crying sometimes, goes after about 6 hours. but im constantly feeling bloated, constipated (although i do go to toilet about 100 times a day).

Anyway... It may be IBS? Look it up on google and check the symptoms with yours.

Your best bet is to get to the GP and ask to refer you for some scans (MRI) and find out what it is. Better safe than sorry eh?

Let me know how it turns out k? Good luck with it.

It sounds to me as though you might have irritable bowel syndrome - this is not life threatening. Look it up and see if it fits and of course a trip to the doctor wouldn't go amiss.

Gall Bladder, right hand side, sharp severe pain, urge to use bathroom, direct pressure may help. No real home remedy -seek a doctor even if symptoms subside. Could go necrotic if left untreated.

hey guys, im almost 18 and i am female. for the last 6 months i have had horriable sharp pains throught my stomack and intestines. they are wind pains and the pains get lower and lower until i pass wind. it helps to apply pressure to the pains to release the gas faster. i dont know how but it works for me and the pains last for a less period of time. i usually ache for about an hour to two hours. i have tried eating different foods and lower the intake of fizzie drinks and takeaway and that tends to help. also you can try buscopan to lower the intensity of the pains. doc's dont know why it is happening and i dont know if diet really helps but i hope this message helps anyone.

Hi i have this too especially when im on period although i have had it when i am not. Ive been to doc and they checked my blood i am anemic and have to have vitamin b12 jabs they think it may be due to havin a thing called celiac.

I am 48 and have been going through severe stomach problems since I was 40. Doctors say they cant do anything for me. I went to all kinds of doctors and tests. They say nothing is wrong physically. I am in so much pain that I dont know if I can take it any longer. It has only gotten worse lately. I get so sick to my stomach and have severe nausea but I never throw up. My stomach is so swelled up and sore I cant stand any clothes against my skin. It has ruined my life and I feel like I have no place to turn. In the process I have now no job ( it closed ) and now no insurance. My doctor has me on morphine and now I have been cutting down on it to get off of it. Now I cant stand the pain again its getting to hard to handle. I get hot and cold all the time. I have constipation until my stomach hurts so bad and then it is more like water. I am so sad and I have gained now 60 or 70 pounds in the last year. Not normal for me I am only 5 ft 1. I cant do anything anymore. I have no quality of life. I only go out of the house if I have no choice. My relationship with my boyfriend is probably going to end because its terrable to be with someone who acts like they are 90. I had a vitamin B 12 shot once and it didnt do anything for me. I am so tired and weak I can barely walk. Oh and when I do have a bowel movement it is skinny in size like a blockage. Even though doctors cant find anything wrong. I am thinking of going back to the doctor insurance or not and try to check again...and hope for some answers. So what if I owe millions on doctor bills..I have no life worth living now. :-(

happygirl49221, go back to the docs for christ sake. oh... and maybe try fasting. this clears up all sorts of issues.

well, I have this as well, yet I am male, and do not have to worry about period pain. I have all the same symptons as the orinigal post, and spent three days in hospital a few weeks back ..had a ct scan, and ultra sound, yet the docs found nothing wrong, yet again today I have had another bad day of it.

IBS ? if so how do we make it go away ?? :'(

For IBS, try probiotics

Reply Get checked out for IBS...or Build a Bridge and get over it !!!!!

I feel for you. I am a 36 year old female and was diagnosed with IBS about 7 years ago. I have the same issues as you seem to be having. Pain, bloating, nausea, etc. The best thing that works for me is drinking ice cold water. Cut out your caffeine, dairy and spicy foods. Although if you thrive on caffeine and your body is used to having caffeine intake, don't cut it out completely as it may cause migraines (as it did with me). I love my caffeine and my dairy but I have had to cut it back and started drinking more water and non-caffeinated drinks. It is a hard adjustment but it helps. I have had a few stressful years and the doc put me on Elavil 10mg (generic-Amitriptyline). It is an anti-depressant in higher dosages but in the 10 mg form, it is used to help relax your stomach. It seems to help alot also. I take mine at night as it does have a tendency to make me drowsy so after a good nights sleep, things tend to be a little better within a few days. Hope all works out for everyone. believe me, I feel your pain and there are millions out there with IBS that feel your pain also. Good luck to you!

Hi. Ive had most of the symptoms also but I noticed one day that I felt a whole lot better because I wasnt eating white bread. I did a test on myself. I didnt eat white bread for about 2 weeks then after that time I tried it to see what would happen. The pain came back within an hour of eating it. Did the test again by not eating it then tried again & the pain returned. Maybe if you start eliminating certain foods from your diet, you might be amazed. Taking out dairy products could also help but my best advise would be to see someone who specialises in the stomoch region.  Your life is more important than worrying about medical bills. If you have to pay then find a way. I think I'd rather be in debt than put up with the suffering. Good luck!!!

Hi, I have been suffering with all of the pain and bloating. Sometimes its soo bad I end up in hospital. You wouldnt belive the amount of times Ive been in. Firstthey done a laporoscapy and found endometriosis so since then every pain or problem has been down to that, then they said it was my urethra and they widened it. Then it was severe constipation and I was on a high fibre diet which suited me fine as I love my veg and stuff. But now they have decided it is the natural gases from the fruit and veg building up and I must stop eating these and change my whole diet to whats called a 'low residue diet'. No wholemeal, granary, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, pulses, potatoe skins, tough meat and fruit juices with pulp!!! :o(

But I can have tea, coffee, fizzy drinks, alcohol, well cooked veg that dont have stalks, skins and stems, white bread and rice, any fish and unhealthy c**p cereals like sugar puffs and ricicles. This diet is from the dietitians from the hospital and basically says...

Fibre is the indigestible roughage found in plants, cereals and veg. In healthy people its needed to keep the bowels working properly by making the motions soft, bulky and easy to pass. However, if you are at risk of a small bowel obstruction or have a bowel disorder you may need a low residue diet to prevent your bowels becoming blocked.

A low residue diet is one which low in fibre and other foods that contribute to stool volume. This will mean avoiding the foods which are high in fibre.

This could explain why Iv been in so much pain as i eat alot of fibre as I like fruit n veg. Fingers crossed this will work as I cant hack the pain any more and the GPs keep fobbing me off as well. They have refused me my pain killers that the hospital refused so this has to work. I hope this helps others suffering from a similar problem!!!

ok im only 15 and ive gotten very bad pain in my lower stomach my boyfriend will rub it and it will feel better then if i walk around or stop it hurts like holly hell! ive tooken midol to help but only for 6hours its been going on for two weeks and it makes me feel like i gotta throw up but i cant. my gma said itz part of a monthly thing but idk. well i need help cause this hurts and my boyfriend thinks its something else i am a virgin. idk wat to do:/