Anyone else out there on Abilify or used to be on it with heart problems they suspect may have been caused by it or made worse by it?  I recently had a pacemaker installed after 2 years of being on Abilify.  Only thing, there is no history of heart electrical problems in my family.  Nada.  And little warning there was a problem.   One day I went for a walk and had chest pains...5 days later I was outfitted with a pacemaker.  I am only 54.  Now I am told I also have a partial block in some "bundle branch" of my heart.  I am wondering if I should just dump Abilify and try something else, or if, at this point, it will make any difference?  Any BTDT experience?  FWIW, I am doing fine psychiatrically on Abilify, aside from weight gain...sigh...

Guess no one knows.  I saw my psychiatrist and she did not know either, but she wanted a summary of what happened from the medical profession and is going to ask for it.  I actually saw the Pacemaker Clinic and my diagnosis changed from full AV block to left bundle branch block.  Didn't know my heart could do that, but apparently it can.  For the time being I am staying on Abilify.