Hey. I hope that you can help me. I saw that there are so many topics about Cordarone use and now, since I need to use it as well, I want to know what can I expect. My doctor told me that those are the best pills that can help me and that is why he prescribe it to me. I believe that he knows what he is doing, but I want to heart some ordinary people's experience about it. So, if you have any experience with Cordarone, tell me how does it works and what will it do for me? 

Hey there. For those who don’t know, this medication is used for irregular heartbeats. I think that your doctor knows that he is doing while he prescribed the Cordarone for you. Here is how it works.  It works by blocking certain electrical signals in the heart that can cause an irregular heartbeat in your case. It is very simple how to use this medicine -take this medication by mouth, usually once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor, because he knows the best. You may take this medication with or without food, but it is very important to choose one way and take this medication the same way with every dose.

Good day there. Cordarone is for use only in treating heart rhythm disorders as you already know. You will receive your first few doses when you are in the hospital setting, because in there they can control your heart rhythm can be monitored using an electrocardiograph or ECG. You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to cordarone or iodine as well which makes a sense, or if you have a serious heart condition such as "AV block" , of course unless you have a pacemaker. If you have a history of slow heart beats, or if your heart cannot pump blood properly you should not take it as well. Take it just like your doctor prescribed it to you.

Hey there. Well, just like I was afraid, I started to have some "problems" or some bad effects after taking this medicine. And it happened just one day after I wrote this post in here :/ Yesterday, when I took the dose I started to sweat a lot and I started to feel dizziness. I don't know does this have to do anything with this medicine, but I never had problems like this. I wonder what can I do about this. Is it just in my head or I should contact my doctor about it? I am starting to be scared a little bit. Thank you for your support.

Hey there. It is very important to know a couple of things about this medicine. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for condition that you already have. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, I suggest you to speak to your doctor as soon as possible. Once your doctor prescribe you those pills, you should never stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Also, do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to take this medication if their doctor has not prescribed it.