I am a virgin .. Never did fingering .. But when i tried to see my hymen I saw zig-zag chunks of pink flesh in the almost upper half opening of my hole.the down half was like crescent shape,with a little bend in the extreme bottom( 6 o clock position).Also, there is one small tube 1 cm long dangling in the upper half of my vagina. Is my hymen broken ? :(

Health Guru
Hi Dazzy, by what you describe I would say yes you are still a virgin.

Hi there :) According to me virginty is something that has nothing to do with yur hymen, i mean hymen can even break if u are riding a horse or any accident like thing. Virginty is lost when someone actually penetrated inside of you, so unless that didnt happen than u are a virgin :-)

Health Guru
In some cultures it is important to still have the hymen intact to prove virginity recluse

But I want to know is my hymen intact or not ? Because in my culture girls should have their hymen intact . I am worried because it is an elongated hole but its not wide . Does it mean that it broke from upside ?

Here is an example of a hymen:
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg
Does this help?

Health Guru

Hi Dazzy, just because your hymen is that share doesn't mean its all ready torn as they come in all different shares and styles. :-)

You guys really helped . Thanks alot :)