First of all I'm pro choice. But at the same time, do not think a woman should be able to continue to have repeat abortions and use it as a form of birth control. I think women should be required or forced to take birth control after the abortion. I was called a communist for my views. What do you think?

Certain religions who shall go unamed, believe that birth control is a sin (supposedly). Ok but whats with this fractured logic? Youre having sex before marriage (supposed sin) AND your ending the life of something that is living inside you.

Just take the darn birth control!! 2 out of 3 sins aint bad at all.lol

It also should be made legal for us to just walk by and smack a pregnant lady who is smoking cigarettes.

Thank u

I am a MOD here in Steady health.. AND I am a health care professional.

This board is not meant for debate....

BIRTH CONTROL contains HORMONES, not all women can use hormones, and in fact they can KILL or seriously injure some women.

I cannot use hormones.

You cannot force every woman to use hormones, because each womans health history will dictate whether or not she can use them.

Overweight and OBESE women have HIGHER rates of pregnancy on hormonal BC, so they tend to have failures based on that.

ABORTION IS BIRTH CONTROL, by its very nature it CONTROLS WHETHER OR NOT YOU GIVE BIRTH to that pregnancy.

There are MANY MANY BC methods, and we have to let WOMEN decide which methods they wish to use.

CONDOMS are not as effective as HORMONAL BC, but that is all some women can use, so they are stuck with less effectivess.

1 ABORTION OR 10, it is all the same, and none of anyones business.