I had an abortion 5 weeks ago today. I go for my 6 week checkup next Thursday. But for the past week, I have been having pain in my right ovary area. I noticed that sometimes when I breathe I can feel slight pain there. Last night, my husband pressed (or touched) my ovary (I don't know how hard) and I yelled with pain. I DON'T have a fever, chills, lower back pain, stomach pain or vomiting. Although I have been feeling a little nauseous lately. This past week I also noticed (sorry for being graphic) cottage cheese like discharge and itching. So I bought a test to see if I had a vaginal infection and my PH level was normal. But I used Monistat because I thought I had a yeast infection. I have not gotten my period yet either (I know that is normal). But anyways, I was wondering if this is cause for concern or if I'm just being paranoid.

You could be OVULATING...

You could be getting your period soon!

You could have an ovarian cyst, which is not caused by an abortion. Women who are NOT on birth control tend to have more cysts and ovarian pain than women not using birth control.

It would most likely NOT be PID.

PID is felt ALL OVER, and it is VERY painful, VERY. You also have other signs, fever..etc..

Thank you for your reply. Yea, I can't be on hormonal BC because I have a pituitary tumor and my doctor doesn't want me on the pill. I hope that I'm just ovulating. I'm gonna check out ovarian cysts signs and symptoms. My sister has had those in the recent past. I wonder if it can be hereditary. Thanks again!

I cannot use hormonal BC either, and I do occasionally get a cyst or two.

PAINFUL, so I feel for you :-(

I have the same issues! and it hurts when I walk at times.Not sharp or unbearable but definitely noticeable. I To have had an abortion in the middle of April and had my last natural accruing period on June 5th. I also has P.C.O.S. So I'm assuming these issues are related to both my hormone decease at hand and the imbalance my body has been facing over the past two months. Im hoping it passes soon.

I have same problem and cyst seen dr prescribe amoxicillin, is it problem of cyst or other resin?