When i was 17 i had an abortion i wanted to keep the baby but i caught my bf cheating so i decided i couldnt raise a child on my own and had an abortion. im now 19 and i think i am pregnant again, i am sick and dizzy and have a backache and heartburn (i have taken a test and it came up negitive but that happened when i was pregnant before) and i am scared im not sure if i can have another abortion i still feel awful about the first one i had but i have to much going for me to have a kid now, and my bf can go so far and i feel i would be holding him back if i have it, he would want me to have an abortion. would it make me an awful person if i had 2 abortions? im so scared people will think i am awful for it...im so scared and confused

I think you need to stop worrying about what your "boyfriends" think and stand up and be a woman. Abortions are not a form of birthcontrol. If you are not ready to be a parent then you should really be taking extra measures into protecting yourself! And perhaps you could see there are alternatives to abortions, such as adoption. Some people would love to have a "kid" more than anything, but unfortunately they cannot have any due to things that aren't in their control.

Honestly, not to be rude or anything but your post is just so selfish, insulting and immature.

I have had 3 abortions, and I am happily married.

I feel that as a woman YOU control your reproduction, and when you wish to stay pregnant.

ABORTION IS BIRTH CONTROL... It most definitely "controls birth", it is not cheap, but it is birth control.

I do not think you are awful at all, however there will be people that will, and IMO they can p*****f.

YOU should do what is RIGHT FOR YOU, no matter what boyfriends or pro life people say.

Never have an abortion FOR or BECAUSE of someone else. Listen to your heart (for all who read). If ANYTHING feels "wrong", you WILL regret it. Most women who do not regret their abortions were 100% informed/educated/O.K. and in control of their decision. They made the decision from their OWN logic. It just depends. I know I regret mine, but I felt slightly pressured and vulnerable. It's something you should weigh out.