I had an abortion 9 months ago (got pregnant cause I was stupid about protection). I learned my lesson and now always use condoms. However, one must have broken because I am pregnant again. This is not what I wanted, and I never thought I would have to have another abortion, but this is what I'm facing now. My question is: would it be safe to have another abortion at this point? I really don't have another choice.
Thank you

Certainly YES it would be safe.

Abortion does not have 'compounding' risks.. The risks are separate for each procedure.

Some women have 2-3 a year, because they use condoms and cannot use hormonal BC pills.

i have a question i had one like 2 yrs ago and now im pregnant again but my bf wants me to go to get another abortion and i dont want to but i dont know what to do and how to tell him

Hi lala2011,

I think your problem is definitely different than specterbrando’s. It’s not necessary the abortion itself that I’m afraid will have consequences on your health (chances are that after two years it most likely wouldn’t have had any), but if you don’t want to have an abortion and you feel like you are being forced to have one, than that is a completely different story.

It’s because unlike other procedures, abortion is linked with severe mental health consequences like depression. You can’t be forced into doing such a thing because you will not only blame your partner but you will also feel guilty and torment yourself. I’m afraid there is no other way but to tell him how you feel and I hope for both of you he will be able to understand and accept your decision.

I AM 5 MONTH AGO ABORTION THEN PREGNANT I WANT ABORTION PLEASE ADVISE ME?

It's your baby and your decision

Only when women regret it--Ex Christians, orthodox people, etc. don't have a baby unless you're prepared to be a single mother because he can leave.

If you get an abortion because of him, you will regret it and resent him for the rest of your life

See i was pregnant in november ad i got aborted and again nw im pregnant can i get aborted by the pills ?? Does it work ....help me out by answrrng me .?