Im from Corpus Christi, and I just want to say I ********* girls that have abortions!!!!! It pisses me off knowing theres girls out there that have NO Self- Esteem and don't have a care in the world. Don't you know there's birth control and adoptions??? yea they don't always work so don't open your legs if you know your not careful. For all the teens especially cuz at the end your running scared and you don't know wat to do.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

Wow narrow minded ....
Sometimes Birth control doesn't work comdoms spilt ect, the moring after pill is only 95% effective nothing is fully reliable. It's alot of strain putting your body through pregancy and to let your baby be adopted, some times abortion is just the last resort, and i'm not saying that every girl takes responsibility for their sexual activities, but the majority do.
Not every woman who gets an abortion is incopitant and hasn't thought long and hard about the decision they're making.

Yes there alot ofwomen out here that do have abortions. BUT you have ton realise some have medical problems too. I am against Abortion 100% if you just don't want the baby. But not all of them are teenagers either. There are adult women out here also. My philsophy is if you can have unprotected sex and and take the risk of getting pregnant then you need to stand up. UNLESS it is absolutely not going to help you stay healthy!!!!!! :-D

ew i came across this part of the site by accident looking for information on scoliosis and pregnancy

all these girls talking about abortions actually makes me feel ill