When I see all these debates about abortion and pregnancy I became sick. I think that is because I really think abortion should be available. I think pregnancy is pure invasion to women’s life and I know I would do abortion if I ever get pregnant. It is terrify how baby grows in mother’s body, and there is nothing she could do. And later in life she doesn’t have such a freedom as women without babies.

Normally, you are not alone with this thinking. There are lot women out there who think they would never have sex if they had to have a baby. They feel pregnancy as real invasion. According to process of implantation, and baby’s growing inside, maybe this invasion is true. But anyway I feel sorrow for each woman who has this bad luck. Maybe pregnancy isn’t recommended for everyone, at any time of women’s life. But when you got some goals you wanted from your life, isn’t that nice to have baby on your own? Whatever do you think today’s law let you to do what you want. If you wish to never have a baby, you don’t have to give a birth. You don’t have to let pregnancy invasion happen to you.

THE MIRACLE OF A BABY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU IS A GIFT FROM GOD. HOW MAJESTIC IS IT TO KNOW THAT THIS LITTLE PERSON GREW INSIDE YOU & IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. IT IS VERY SAD THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO KILL YOUR OWN BABY, SOMEONE THAT WAS UNIQUELY CREATED FOR A REASON.

THIS sort of comment makes me SICK!

Humm, I wish your mother would have felt the same way about you! Then we wouldn't have to deal with your demented thoughts. How would you like that, then YOU wouldn't be here! What a waste of space! I suggest you see how abortion is performed, before making these comments! They either rip ofF the baby's arms and legs and then crush it's head (early pregnancy) and then suck it's pieces out. Or they burn the baby with salt water which burns the baby's skin, lungs, etc. until it dies, and the mother gives birth.(mid pregnancy) Or they induce labor, pull the baby out rear first, and stick a pair of sissors into the base of the skull and suck the baby's brains out, before full delivery. (late pregnancy up until day of birth) This is called Partial Birth Abortion. And contrary to what Planned Parenthood preaches, an unborn baby has arms, legs, fingers, toes, all at the early age of 6 weeks gestation, or 4 weeks after conception. So by the time you find out you are pregnant, usually the baby is fully formed. Don't let their double talk, and lies fool you. They get funding for every baby they abort, so it is in their best interest to get you to abort, it is money in their pocket! Also, their have been studies proving that in utero babies, can feel pain, even as early as 6 weeks! Do you think you would feel it if someone ripped off your arms and legs and then crushed your head! I wish people would get educated on this subject. Watch the film "The Silent Scream".

I think before anyone goes on ranting about how WONDERFUL AND GREAT abortion is, they need to educate themselves first on what the truth is behind it. This ignorance infuriates me!

If you can get on here and rant about wanting to kill any baby inside of you-- I can say that ALL of my pregnancies, were blessings of life--not INVASIONS ON MY BODY! Once your fell life in your belly, you never want it to stop! It is completely uncomparable to anything else. The best high ever!

I agree with the Guest poster below (3rd post). If you do not want to have a baby, and plan on killing it if you do get pregnant, FIRST THING IS FIRST---GET YOUR TUBES TIED! You yourself said you NEVER want too, so don't risk the damage to your body from an abortion, aside from the killing of an innocent. Don't allow it to even have a chance of happening, get your tubes tied. It is the ONLY way to be certain you don't get PG!

How loving of ASPIRE 4 GRACE to wish someone would have been aborted...What kind remarks you make to someone who does not share your befief system(oh, you MUST be a good christian!!) To reply to someone, calling them a "Waste of space"...so it is ok to wish death on an adult, just not an embryo. Yes, I think you need to keep on aspiring for grace, because your letter shows that you are far removed from it...
Love, not hated, is the only way. The truly spiritual understand this through and through....

The fact is that NOT EVERY baby is perfect! Trisomy 11, 18, and 21 lead to debilitating, and often fatal consequences. Anencephaly is also a horrible disease with mostly negative outcomes..

HERE AT STEADYHEALTH WE support WOMEN, women going through abortion, women going through pregnancy, and WOMEN IN GENERAL. NOONE is left out!

We have a diverse group of women, many support abortion, some do not, but we should try to keep negativity away.

I'm by no means saying pregnancy is a punishment because a woman has sex. I'm eternally grateful I have the people in my life that I do, and wonder,"If his/her mom had an abortion, how would the world of mine or in it's entirety, be different?"
At the same time, I believe ending a pregnancy has saved the emotional and definately physical well being of many women. Rape victims, women with high health risks, pregnancies resulting from incest, possibility of loosing family structure.
I don't believe abortion should be used as a form of birth control. Get on the pill, the patch, the shot, a condom, or a toy (motorized or otherwise.) This moral excuse we use shouldn't continue to come between women. Supporting eachothers decisions, I didn't say AGREE, will help us make stronger more compassionate women in the future. :idea: :!: 8)

Everyone has there own opinion and should be entitled to it. If a woman doesn't want to have children or becomes pregnant and decides to abort, it is her decision. I believe a child loved is better than a child lost. There are so many unwanted and unloved children in this world. I don't think it is fair to assert religious views into this discussion as it only creates more tension and intolerance amongst people. Everybody makes choices in their life according to what is best for themselves not what is best for others.
Having children and being responsible for raising them into mature, fair, just and happy individuals is a difficult job. It should be a job for people who really truly want to do it, and if you feel you aren't that sort of person you should not be pushed into it. Please do not make anyone feel that their decision is poor as noone should be given the complete liberty of dictating another person's life and happiness.

The thing is ... is this, Women complain about pregnancy and want it to end because they are not ready to have a child at that time .. OK then if you are not ready then DON"T KILL IT! adopt it out then it will get the chance at life that you did. If your mother would have just given up on you do you think that would have been fair to you? NO! See that is why abortion should NOT be so freely available for everyone. I personally think IT'S WRONG! But that is my opinion and I CAN back up that it's wrong with this.... THE TEN COMANDMENTS In Exodus Chapter 20 starting with verse 3 Get the king james version bible and read it for yourself. Verse 13 says this ... THOU SHALT NOT KILL. So everytime you are getting an abortion know that you are disobeying GOD I am a Christian so I will not judge but I am going to point out God's views on this matter and my own. I pray that you will have conviction on your heart if you are considering abortion and change your mind and consider ADOPTION so some couple that is really trying for a baby of their own can have a sweet innocent child to raise and give it a chance at life. May God bless you where you need it most in your life.. and if you don't know him you can! It just takes a simple prayer of Lord, I am a sinner and I am truly sorry for any sin I have done, Lord I ask that you forgive me of my sins and wash me clean. In Jesus name I pray, Amen ... that simple prayer will allow you to go to heaven IF you get into reading the bible and follow what it says to do and get into a good church somewhere that can help you grow and understand what you are reading in the bible. I hope you have a better outlook on why abortion is wrong If God didn't want you to have it then he wouldn't have put it there. And if you don't want to have it then you should not do the things that would put it there. If you are not married then you should not be doing anything to have a baby anyway. and if you are married then protect yourself and if God wants you to have it then NO MATTER what you do it will not stop you from getting pregnant!
Take care and God bless you and your family,
Your sister in Christ, Gloria

To the woman shoving religion down our throats....STOP IT. Next time you get an urge to do a sermon, please post it on a different forum. Your comments are neither useful or helpful. We are here to support other women in their choices not force feed them religious guilt. Take a breather from your bible and enjoy life for what it is, real, not a fairytale.

I am not shoving it down your throat, just sharing my opinion with you just as you all are sharing your opinion with me. I Love God, Jesus, And the Holy Spirit and not afraid to share his love with anyone. He ( Jesus ) Is a VERY big part of my life .. in fact he IS my life. I am not a preacher just a person out to share God's - Jesus's Love with everyone I can. I want to share a question with you and you do not have to answer it if you don't want to ... In fact this question goes to anyone who read this post... If you died tonight where would you go? Would you go to Heaven or Hell? I pray that your answer would be 100% to Heaven? This is still not preaching to you I am mearly asking a question to all who visit this forum. I would hope that by my posting any posts I have that i have led one soul to the Lord and saved one babies life so that it would have a chance to breath in this world. If that is the case than yes my posts are helpful and useful. I do support women. I support the use of Birth control if you do not want a child, But I DO NOT support sex out of marriage, abortion, or anything of that nature. Just as some of you do not support Christianity as I do... We all have our opinions and we all have the freedom of speach to speak - type what our opinions are. I pray that you find Jesus and maybe one day we will meet in Heaven and sit down with the Heavenly Father and have one big dinner and celebrate LIFE! If your mom had aborted you then I would not be blessed with your post to resond to and the ability to post a reply of a deeper meaning then my earlier post. Thanks so much Mom you made the right choice for allowing your child to come into this world. I am not being sarcastic or mean and I pray that you do not take it that way i just pray that this post will soften your heart and change your opinion on this matter and agree with me that any child including you ( now as an adult ) to be born and given a chance at life. I hope this has made better understanding of what I was trying to say in the earlier posts.

Take care and God Bless you and your family,

Your sister in Christ, Gloria

***edited because unsupportive***

babylove35630, good for you if you are a christian but it still doesn't mean that you can try and convert people to your beliefs. It is ONLY your opinion about abortions and pregnancy and doesn't the bible say something about not judging others? It is your belief, religion and opinion so don't try and make people feel guilty about doing an abortion or falling pregnant before they are married. It is THEIR choice. I do respect that fact that you follow your religion so closely even if it doesn't sound like it. But i am curious on what your opinion on abortion is if it would actually save a baby from being born with debiliating defects and extreme pain before it dies anyway? It would save the mother from having the child, hold the child and then burying it. Or what if the abortion would save the mothers life? Is it ok then? To be clear for your beliefs put these women in your mind as married. Is it ok then?

If you don't feel like you could handle being pregnant or just don't want to ever get pregnant that is your choice. It is important for women and men to know what they want in their life. What I would say to women like this is to get their tubes tied. This would save them from ever conceiving and then having an abortion. ( I personally would not ever have an abortion, but I do not feel like I can pass judgement on those that do. First, I am not them and not in their situation. Second, it is not up to us to pass judgement on our fellow man. That is up to God.)

I would say if it is just going through pregnancy that upsets you, then have someone else carry your baby. But you said that it would interfere with your whole life too much (not exactly your words, but the same meaning). I would say if anyone feels this way they are too self absorbed too be a parent. Being a parent does mean putting your children's needs, wants and feeling above yours. My sister once felt this way, but then got pregnant by accident (while on the pill). She is now the best Mother, no longer self absorbed, much more mature and an all around nicer person.
But not everyone would have this outcome.

I can't help but feel if you don't want children it would be better to insure that you will NEVER CONCEIVE. Better a Tubal then having an abortion or having a child raised by a parent who doesn't want them.

For those women that were victims of a crime I would not want to be in your shoes and would support any decision you would make. For those Mother's faced with bringing a child into this world that would only survive a few days to a week while in extreme pain .... I would support any decision you make. There are extreme cases such as these, that none of us would ever want to face. And many of us would not be able to handle.

Personally, I feel that a women who has an abortion once, with no reason other than they don't want it, should NEVER be allowed to have another abortion. There are some that use this as a form of birth control more than once. That to me is something that I can't support.

For those that have an abortion and indicate they don't ever want children .... they should be made to have a Tubal then and there. I know this is harsh and people will not like this, but there should be strong consequences for taking the life of a fetus or baby (in my opinion once the little one can survive out of the womb with or without help, it is an actual baby).

I was adopted, obviously I am thankful that my mother had not had an abortion because then I wouldn't be sitting here typing on the computer in my college dorm. However, I am very much pro choice and believe that every woman should have the right to abort an unwanted pregnancy. Considering my background, you would think that I would be pro life all the way... but I'm not. It's almost as unfair to deny a woman her right to give birth or not as it is to deny that unborn child of life.

Whether or not the argument that pregnancy is an invasion of a womans body has any substance, I cannot say. I don't think so... but opinions are useless.

I can understand dozens of completely legitimate reasons for a woman to want to abort a pregnancy... they all have their reasons...

People who are pro life seem to ignore the fact that an abortion is not easy. It isn't something that a woman can just decide on, (unless you're the original author of this thread) it's a tough decision that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives.

I know the situation that my birth mother was in when she put me up for adoption... supporting a child was out of the question. And this will seem slightly odd, and many of you i'm sure will think i'm psychotic, but if my birth mother did not have the option to put me up for adoption, I would rather have been aborted than grow up in the environment that I would have.

Abortion isn't for everyone, pregnancy isn't for everyone, adoption isn't for everyone. The bottom line is, if you are pregnant with a child you don't want, or can't support, you're going to have to make a difficult choice. No matter what that choice is... it won't be easy. It's not easy to give birth and support an unwanted child, it's not easy to abort, and it's not easy to put your kid up for adoption.

My last point is, leave religion out of all arguments. Religion whether you want to accept it or not, is opinion. Opinion has no place in a debate. It's your religious opinion that abortion is wrong... okay... well your opinion is as worthless as a sh*t fountain. There's nothing wrong with supporting what you believe... but just because you believe it... doesn't mean it's true. I might believe that there's a flying purple people eater in my mailbox... that doesn't make it true, and it also can't be proven false...

Every path that a woman can take with a pregnancy is wrong if that pregnancy is unwanted. She just needs to pick the least wrong.